Sissy Joyce - My story: From boy to full-time sissy slave (SissyJoyce Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I thought, that is what they did in the hospital; they gave me a medical treatment to accept my new sissy life. Now I knew I was done, how could I fight this? What did my lawyer call me? I made the mistake of trying to take a swing at her for that remark. She looked at my Mom saying, “I think he may need that medication for his new life”!

The Judge made me do it | BigCloset TopShelf

The clerk said, “take your shirt off, you will not need that ugly shirt again. She wrapped a tape measure around my chest and I said in a loud voice, “What are you doing?” Whatever, makes me wonder about the society that rather turns male criminals into sissies than reducing criminality some other way. The doctor must have really messed me up because I said, “my bra felt so soft and nice, I just loved how it fits Mom. Look how pretty this bow is here Mom, between my cups. Can I wear this bra home?” I could not resist her thoughts. She told me I will always obey my Mother and sister, I will do exactly what they ask of me. I will try to be the best sissy possible, and will doing everything to be a proud girly sissy, all the time. I will not be afraid to show myself in public that will be a sweet pretty sissy. I will enjoy my new life and be an obedient feminine sissy. Mom grabbed my hand, saying, “Come on Mary Sue, lets go celebrate your new name and life as my daughter”!Paul, stop right now, relax, you are becoming a sissy and sissies wear bras. You will and you will like it, do you hear me son, Mom said. Just then the lawyer said to my mom that if he can’t accept his new sentence or he makes your life miserable, the judge could prescribe a treatment to help him accept his new sentence.

40 Steps To Femme Program | PinkFemme 40 Steps To Femme Program | PinkFemme

This story went a little further and incorporated hormones. In real life this could be considered child abuse, and not only can the doctor and mother be punished, but so can the judge by the state disciplinarty board. Even though judges are immune from civil prosecution, they are not immune from being required to appear before the state disciplinary board for retribution. I know this is long, but I just had to say this. Ugh... I'm glad this kind of brainwashing doesn't work for real. If it would this wouldn't be anything I'd wish on my worst enemy. I wonder how many sissies commit suicide before they get brainwashed... Permanent punishments are bullshit. I agree that the rights of the guilty are secondary to the protection of society but in this case we have no idea of his crime and any ongoing punishment is overkill until that punishment is mitigated by the circumstances of the crime. All of a sudden my whole demeanor switched, I got so relaxed, so calm. My sister slipped over my head a very lacey soft full slip saying how pretty this would be on me. Strange, I did not resist, allowing her to dress me in these ultra feminine clothes. Wow, they have total control over me now, I thought. What did that hospital do to me? As I undressed Kim marveled at my padded training bra. She seemed so excited pulling out matching panties and a garter belt.The judge asked what name I wanted on her birth certificate and records. Mom smiled and said Mary Sue. Mom tried to console me by saying, “Paul, it is not all that bad, you don’t have to have a girl operation, you are still a boy but you will dress and be a submissive girly girl.” That did not make me feel better. Subscriptions are billed on the same day you signed up (or year if you are on an annual plan). You can cancel at any time by logging in, going into your account settings and hitting cancel. You will still be able to watch content until the end of your billing period, at which point your subscription will be cancelled and you will not be charged again. Mom and our lawyer took me to a small room to try to calm me down. I was crying, weak and beside myself.

sissy maid training. maid training photos on Flickr | Flickr sissy maid training. maid training photos on Flickr | Flickr

The judge slammed the gavel down and yelled out, next case. I knew I was done as my mother and the guard lead me out of the courtroom.Next thing I knew I was waking up in a bed in a very feminine room. Mom was sitting with me smiling asking me to wake up and gave me a kiss.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop