Hama Beads 10.260 Hama Egg Shaped Pegboard, Multicolour

Hama Beads 10.260 Hama Egg Shaped Pegboard, Multicolour

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ironing it melts the beads together so that you can remove them from the pegboard, iron the other side, and then have a beautiful perler bead toy! And then these Perler bead tweezers are not essential, but we sure recommend them! The tweezers make it so much easier to place the beads. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Once you have your completed Hama bead Easter eggs, cover them with a sheet of parchment paper and iron them on a low heat. Once one side has fused together, I take them off the base, flip it over, then iron the other side. This makes it slightly less likely to break. There are so many fun Easter themed designs to choose from, so if your tub of fusible beads has been sitting in the cupboard ignored and lonely, this list of ideas might be just what’s needed to get your kids busy crafting again.

Easter Perler Bead Designs 5 Little Monsters: Easter Perler Bead Designs

It’s an activity that is both entertaining and educational, as they get to express their creativity while learning colors, patterns and shapes. To make beautiful perler bead patterns you place the beads on pegboards as mentioned above, and then you cover the design with parchment paper and iron it. Quaxly - Fuecoco - Sprigatito - Pokemon - Hama beads - Artkal beads - Perler beads - Nintendo - Ash - Ketchum As a child I loved using Hama beads. My mum and I were talking about this just before Christmas, and then she surprised me with a huge tub of Hama beads as a present. Now that I have about 26,000 + beads (yes, you did read that right) I thought I should probably start to use them. What better way to start my Easter crafts than with Hama bead Easter eggs. Remember that the overall goal is to melt the beads together on both sides while still leaving the holes open. Here’s how you get the best results. Use Ironing or Parchment Paper

When we were young, we did all of the Easter traditions. We went to church and dressed up. We also had ham every Easter dinner, and we never had ham. But it was a thing. Regular perler beads are generally best for kids ages six and up. Although I’m sure some five year olds could do them. For younger kids, they make perler biggie beads! Biggie beads are larger and easier for younger children to handle. They are recommended for ages four and up, but my daughter could easily do them at the age of three. Or if you’ve never tried fusible bead projects before, the Easter break is a great time to give them a try. Our pattern is designed around the hexagon pegboard, but you could still use the template for individual eggs on any of the clear pegboards. Just move it around a bit for each egg.

Easter Patterns – Hama Bead Patterns

To make my designs I used beads from a pastel mix of beads. I have used a slightly darker shade for the pattern so that the colours will show up well when printed. You need beads in pastel pink, blue, green, yellow and purple. But of course you can always mix and match with whatever coloured beads you have available. I think it would be too difficult to try and explain the basic pattern. Instead I have included that outlines for the eggs for both a square and hexagon base. These designs can be made using a square Hama bead pegboard, which most Hama bead crafters will have in their collection as it is easily available and comes with many Hama bead sets. They are a good way to make Easter egg designs if you don't have the specially shaped Easter egg pegboard.Next I made a little Easter Basket full of green grass and little dots of color that could either represent eggs or flowers.

Hama easter ideas | perler bead patterns, perler beads 280 Hama easter ideas | perler bead patterns, perler beads

They aren’t just fun for kids either. EVERY time I bring out the beads for my nieces at my house, the adults join in. Without fail! What are your favorite Easter traditions? Does your family decorate eggs? Hand out baskets? Make desserts? Do Easter egg hunts? With your finished eggs you could use them to create an Easter garland or hang them from an Easter tree. Or your little ones could give them out as a little gifts if you would prefer a non-chocolate present.

With our printable pattern, children can make beautiful decorations while mastering colors, patterns, and shapes. I typically start with easier, smaller patterns in my list and then move on to the more difficult ones. You’ll see several different versions of bunnies, eggs, etc. with larger patterns; just keep scrolling! In addition to square pegboards, you’ll see heart and hexagon pegboards. These are fun to have in your arsenal if you plan to do a lot of perler-ing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop