Adonis Mixed Nut Box Keto Bars (16 x 35g) | Vegan & Keto-Friendly | 100% Natural Keto Snacks | Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Palm Oil Free | Low Sugar, Low Calorie & Low Carb | Ideal for a Keto Diet

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Adonis Mixed Nut Box Keto Bars (16 x 35g) | Vegan & Keto-Friendly | 100% Natural Keto Snacks | Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Palm Oil Free | Low Sugar, Low Calorie & Low Carb | Ideal for a Keto Diet

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Functions = false; -- Functions table (contains functions used by the script that don't have a subcategory) Elderflower flavour contains Vitamin A, Niacin Biotin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E, Pantothenic acid, Folic Acid anhydrous, Vitamin C. The format for the Admins' table's entries is "Username"; or "Username:UserId"; or UserId; or "Group:GroupId:GroupRank" or "Item:ItemID" This will make the person with the username Sceleratis, or the name BobJenkins, or the ID 1237123 OR 123766, settings.Muted = {}; -- List of people muted Format: {"Username"; "Username:UserId"; UserId; "Group:GroupId:GroupRank"; "Group:GroupId"; "Item:ItemID"; "GamePass:GamePassID";}

Level = 900; --// Anything 900 or higher will be considered a creator and will bypass all perms & be allowed to edit settings in-game. The keto diet is becoming more popular with many people trying to lose weight or eat a bit healthier in their lives. The Adonis Keto Bars come in different flavours that I was fortunate enough to try thanks to Lovely Me Lifestyle Club. I don’t do the diet myself, but have family and friends who are doing it and so was interested in seeing how these compare to other bars on the market. We found Adonis to be not one of those standard cheap protein bars you can find, but one with real ingredients and that taste great. Plugins allow developers to modify Adonis without needing to edit the MainModule. This means that, along with UI themes, they allow for integrations of nearly limitless possibilities, from adding custom commands and modifying/removing existing commands, to altering core functionality and behavior. Plugins run in an environment such that they have full access to the Adonis API. With custom commands I do not want to talk too much about it as all it is, is just code being executed from the adonis loader. - Here is what I scripted, I made a tween service work with custom commands to change lights and make a ‘portal appear’ It’s best you read what it says about custom commands to fully understand For example, Player1 runs “:pm player2 Hello there!”. This will result in plr = Player1 --(the Player object)

{{title}}

descs.ChatCommands = [[ If false you will not be able to run commands via the chat; Instead you MUST use the console or you will be unable to run commands ]] settings.G_API = true -- If true allows other server scripts to access certain functions described in the API module through _G.Adonis fly:50", "unfly:50", "ins:50", "admins:50", "view:50", "tp:50", "n:50", "h:50", "jpower:50", "inslist:50" Hazelnut Crunch & Chocolate - The perfect combination of crunchy – with the hazelnuts – and creamy – with the smooth peanut layer. This indulgent high protein nut bar will satisfy your cravings and give your body the goodness it needs.

descs.HideScript = [[ Disable if your game saves; When the game starts the Adonis_Loader model will be hidden so other scripts cannot access the settings module ]] settings.ChatCommands = true -- If false you will not be able to run commands via the chat; Instead you MUST use the console or you will be unable to run commands descs.DataStoreKey = [[ Key used to encode all datastore entries; Changing this will lose any saved data ]] This is NOT a comprehensive list of settings provided in the configuration module. The rest is up to you to explore.This is the index and table of the command, a unique internal identifier as in server.Commands.ExampleCommand1. The stuff below runs on the selected players according to the args[1] string (first command argument) Adonis is a major open source administration and moderation system for ROBLOX games, distributed under the MIT license.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop