iDventure Cluebox - Schroedingers Cat - Escape Room game - Puzzle box - 3D wooden puzzle - treasure box - gift box - 3D puzzles for adults - brain teaser - birthday gift gadget for men - money box

£9.9
FREE Shipping

iDventure Cluebox - Schroedingers Cat - Escape Room game - Puzzle box - 3D wooden puzzle - treasure box - gift box - 3D puzzles for adults - brain teaser - birthday gift gadget for men - money box

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Naturally, once you are done a little bit of the mystery and fun disappears but a few of the steps need figuring out again. Non seulement, ce sont des objets décoratifs mais en plus, le challenge de type "escape room" est bien au rendez-vous. Also roped his brothers and myself into solving it on our own (even though he couldn’t help giving me clues because I’m not the best at these! As soon as you adjust the wheels to the 245 position – you will be able to extract the wide figure key.

FASCINATING STORY – Schrödinger's thought experiment states that a cat locked in a box with poison can be dead or alive.I tried so hard to love this game, it's well reviewed so I am sure we're the problem somewhere here but as a team that have only done around 20 escape rooms, this one just didn't gel with us.

There could have been a little more info in the room which would have assisted in making this clearer. It didn’t feel like it wanted us to hack at it until it opened; it felt like it wanted us to understand its progression. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The box is well put together, and the puzzles don't feel too complex or too easy, except for the last-but-one step which I had to use the hint site for (not a very clear site, but I got the gist enough to finish).Once the last clue has been worked out you can remember it to open the box easily in one step to then hide something inside for the next person to try and open. It's affordable, charming, satisying to hold and interact with, and not difficult (it's language-free, and almost exclusively depends only on observation and pattern-matching, with gentle manipulation of the various sliders contained on each side of the box). Different to see a linear heist style game where you need to solve as much as you can within the hour.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop