Google Pixel 5 128GB Just Black Unlocked (Renewed)

£76
FREE Shipping

RRP: £152.00
Price: £76
£76 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Over all the phone is decent. The battery life is a little disappointing, it usually lasts a little under a day which I'm surprised by considering it was meant to be the highest quality of refurbishment. Aside from that the phone is performing very well, camera is great and I've had no major issues at all.

Pixel 5 Android Mobile Phone- 128GB Sorta Sage, SIM Google Pixel 5 Android Mobile Phone- 128GB Sorta Sage, SIM

Very happy with the phone - it was supposed to be 'good', but I would describe it as 'excellent'. Only a very little wear around the camera showed it wasn't brand new.

Buying a reconditioned Google Pixel 5 is also an environmentally friendly option. A refurbished Google Pixel 5 is often a second hand device that has been restored and updated to meet manufacturer standards, which means you'll be helping to keep old Google Pixel 5s out of our landfills, reduce electronic waste, and minimise your carbon footprint. Has little to no visible signs of wear. Any possible cosmetic imperfections will be in non-visible areas.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop