Letters to My Grandchild: Write Now. Read Later. Treasure Forever.

£6.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £13.99
Price: £6.995
£6.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Seal letters with the included stickers, postdate for future opening and your grandchild will have a cherished time capsule of you to share with generations to come.

Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. We aim to recover this tradition, to hand craft this exquisite embroidery here, where this tradition began.

This keepsake booklet of letters offers an immediate way for grandparents to give the gift of a lifetime to their grandchild of any age. As you slept, I nuzzled your neck, gently ran my fingers through your hair, and studied your features, soon finding your daddy's eyes, your mommy's lips, and, if I am not mistaken, my dimple in your sweet little chin. Fans of Letters to My Son, Letters to My Baby, and Letters to My Future Self will love this Oprah’s Favorite Things Pick for 2015, Letters to My Grandchild.

It was the very definition of true love - the stuff of Elvis songs and Katherine Hepburn/Spencer Tracy movies. Like a dozen grand gestures in one, these innovative hardcover booklets contain 12 fold-and-mail style letters, plus a sticker sheet. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Life isn't always easy, but it is always beautiful (sometimes, you just need to slow down to see it). This fine, hand-embroidery technique is back once again in the luxury market, and in recent years has mostly been developed overseas, due to the high costs.

I reckon she’ll read all the letters at once but I hope she enjoys reading them as much as my writing them. I was given this unique book when my grandchild was born and loved it, so bought it for a friend as a present. The high school days would pale compared to the day I married your grandpa, the most handsome and loving man I have ever known. Twelve prompted letters offer an immediate way for grandparents to give the gift of a lifetime to their grandchild of any age.

I can tell them that I love them to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, and times a bajillion, but that can never convey just how much they mean to me, their grandma.Whether your grandchild is still a baby or all grown up, share your stories with them in this keepsake collection of twelve letters. We believe that the process and the experience of designing and developing is part of the experience of luxury.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop