Cross Her Heart: A gripping thriller from the No. 1 Sunday Times bestselling author of Behind Her Eyes, now a Netflix sensation!

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Cross Her Heart: A gripping thriller from the No. 1 Sunday Times bestselling author of Behind Her Eyes, now a Netflix sensation!

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Anyway, there will be cakes in the kitchen later and drinks in the Green Man on the corner after work for those who want to come along—which I hope will be all of you. Still a while before Simon gets here and the importance of this meeting kicks in, all thoughts of ridiculous attraction evaporating. As I’ve come to expect from this author the writing is really good, persuasive, easy to read and flows almost effortlessly. There were unreliable narrators, a twisty plot, flawed characters, and a huge twist, in fact, more than one.

If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and, in any case within fourteen (14) days.He’s not handsome in a smooth estate agent way like Toby, all hair product and overpowering aftershave, but he exudes something attractive.

I’ve worked here for over ten years and I don’t think we’ve ever socialized personally, only the two of us.Rating 7: A quick and fast paced read that was quite the improvement over her previous work, “Cross Her Heart” is a standard mystery without too many surprises (and one ridiculous twist). The fear of revealed pasts, mysterious friendships and things that happen behind closed doors is palpable. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office.

Teaming up with Justin’s old friend, former sheriff’s investigator and K-9 handler Matt Flynn, Bree vows to uncover the secrets of her sister’s life and death, as she promised Erin’s children. Like the author’s previous novel Behind Her Eyes, this one also contains several surprising and game-changing twists, often accompanied by significant shifts in the storytelling. twisty, decade-spanning, multivoiced thriller, everyone has secrets: teenager Ava; her mom, Lisa; and Lisa’s best friend, Marilyn. As an avid reader, I often find myself reading a book description and not being able to remember whether I’ve read it before.

By this point in the novel, Pinborough has given us a number of possible suspects for the role of Ava’s Facebook friend, which range from Ava’s father to one of the women at Lisa’s job. You don’t get a lot from the blurb, which I normally like, except in cases where the book is marketed as one genre and ends up being an entirely different one. If you were disappointed with Pinborough’s last runaway hit, don’t necessarily pass “Cross Her Heart” by! Behind Her Eyes has sold to nearly twenty territories so far and was sold at auction to the US in a significant deal to Flatiron, Macmillan.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop