The Silver Way: China, Spanish America and the Birth of Globalisation, 1565-1815 (Penguin Specials)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Silver Way: China, Spanish America and the Birth of Globalisation, 1565-1815 (Penguin Specials)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Since 2008, the four autonomous communities through which the Silver Way passes (Andalusia, Extremadura, Castile and León, and Asturias) have been working together to promote and market the Silver Route both nationally and internationally. 8 Special Features of the Silver Way A great character designer asks questions and knows how to transform information into a clear design. Just knowing that it’s never-ending, that there is always something new to learn. It comes down to experiences. In a year from now, you might go somewhere or see a different culture and all of a sudden you’re learning from that, or maybe you see some artwork that you’ve never seen before. I think one of my biggest things that I’ve learnt that I really truly believe comes down to that quote that we have heard: ‘Life’s a journey, not a destination’. Stop thinking that getting to any one particular place or one particular job is going to be the pinnacle, and going to be the ‘Oh my God I’ve made it’ moment. You never make it really. You’re going to have successes, you’re going to have failures, you’re going to have all of that, and it’s all just part of the journey. I think one of the greatest things that I have really come to understand is the true meaning of that – that there is no destination to this, there is no final result, and when you’re open to that, and accept that every day is just another part of a lesson learned, it just makes life in general a lot more exciting, a lot more freeing, and you’re not chasing anything anymore. I think when you’re younger, you tend to just be chasing things, you think the grass is always greener – ‘Oh if I only got that job!’ – but no, that’s not it. So just keep learning, keep growing, keep moving forward, and that’s all I think one can ever do in this industry – stop expecting final results. There are none, it doesn’t exist, it’s not real.

But as I mentioned, these exercises are so practical and easy to follow that anyone can understand them.Stephen Silver, if you don't know, is an experienced artists, a veteran, who has been working in the art and animation industry for years. His forte is the ability to create interesting and varied characters. I've actually featured his first artbook The Art of Silver in 2009 and now he's even better. This is done to preserve the anonymity of the people in that area, as some postcodes cover a very small area, sometimes a single building.

It is considered one of the university cities par excellence and where you will find one of the best atmospheres in Spain! It is an ideal route for all kinds of people because it does not have many slopes in its path. It is an easy, affordable route for everyone, even for those not in the habit of walking long distances. But if you decide to join the French Way or the Sanabrés to reach Compostela, then the difficulty increases. Each chapter leads you further towards the goal of creating great characters. It starts off by explaining what’s required to become a great designer and what character design actually means.Do not leave Cáceres without eating in one of the restaurants in the Plaza Mayor, where you can try some of the typical Extremaduran dishes such as Iberian pork, lamb, the typical “migas” and the traditional and tasty cheese “Torta del Casar.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop