MANSCAPED™ Electric Groin Hair Trimmer, The Lawn Mower™ 2.0, Replaceable Ceramic Blade Heads, Waterproof Wet/Dry Clippers, Rechargeable Built-in Battery, Ultimate Male Hygiene Razor

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MANSCAPED™ Electric Groin Hair Trimmer, The Lawn Mower™ 2.0, Replaceable Ceramic Blade Heads, Waterproof Wet/Dry Clippers, Rechargeable Built-in Battery, Ultimate Male Hygiene Razor

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Manscaped 4.0 does get hot, but it’s not too big of a deal. But the 3,0 version is reported to get even hotter. You really should keep that in mind. Let’s take the approach step by step. We’re gonna talk about the ups and downs in the features between the Manscaped Lawn Mower 4.0 and the 3.0. By the end of the comparison, you’ll get a general idea of whether the upgrade is worth it or not. The Appearance

Simply put, the Manscaped 4.0 has it, and the 3.0 doesn’t. If travel safety and avoiding unwanted hazards is important for you, then the 4.0 is better suited to be honest. The Weight With a nose and ear trimmer, precision is as much about safety as anything else. You’re working in tight spaces with a high-powered razor. On top of that, the insides of your nose and ears are extremely sensitive. If you’ve ever had hair pulled out of either place, you know just how tender it can get. I’m really impressed with the quality of The Plow 2.0. Unlike many razors I’ve bought, I can tell this one is going to last for a long time. Also, unlike other safety razors I tried, I didn’t get any bumps or irritation from this one after using it every other day for several weeks. We have some exciting news! After spending a few years working on ways to help men put their best balls forward, we're upping our game with a new and improved version of every man's favorite pubic hair trimmer. Please allow us to introduce The Lawn Mower 3.0. This upgraded male grooming trimmer takes all the boldest, best features from our previous models, mixes in a bit of everything we've learned and heard from our customers, and comes out on the other side with a fantastic look, feel, and function you won't want to miss out on. Always store the trimmer, attachments and power cord in a moisture-free area. Make sure the cord is disconnected from the trimmer.

How To Use The Manscaped™ Plow® 2.0

I like that it has it’s own little box to hide in after performing its honorable duty. And while I wish the handle could be a touch bigger, I’m satisfied with how easy it is to use. Why choose MANSCAPED™? We understand that men’s grooming is more than just a routine; it’s a statement of self-care, personal expression, and confidence.

First, it uses a 360-degree rotating blade. Since hair grows on all sides in your ears and nose, you don’t want to have to twist your trimmer around to get every last annoying strand. The rotating blade makes this simple. The Lawn Mower 3.0 is the best trimmer for men because its engineering has you in mind. We understand that sometimes you're too busy to complete your shaving session all in one go, and on the other hand, you might have set aside ample amounts of time to ensure you get the contours of your lower region just right. Thankfully, with an hour and a half of trim time before the battery goes out, you can handle all the needs of your lower half without dealing with the worry of running out of juice midway through your male grooming journey. Do not reach for a trimmer, if connected to a power outlet, that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.The motor speed on the Manscaped 3.0 is 7000 RPM. On the other hand, the Manscaped 2.0 uses a less powerful motor with an RPM of 6000. In terms of revolutions per minute, the Manscaped Lawn Mower 3.0 surely wins. Battery For starters, the tool is wireless. You might think that in this day and age wireless technology is a given, but it isn’t. You can still find plenty of trimmers out there that attach you to a cord and complicate a trimming process that should be simple. Are you an original Lawn Mower owner wondering what all the kids are talking about with this swanky new contraption? Here’s the scoop on what’s changed: What’s the first thing you do to tell the world that something is new and improved? Slap a ‘4.0’ on the end of its name.

The easiest way to soften your hair is by taking a shower. Hop in a warm shower and allow your pores to open and hair to soften. Next, hop out of the shower, towel off, and apply shaving cream to the area you plan to shave. 3.) Angle Your Razor At Around 30 Degrees And Shave With The Grain Always attach the power cord to the trimmer first, then to power outlet. To disconnect, turn the trimmer off then remove plug from outlet. We always intended for our trimmers to be something you take with you when you travel. Your hair doesn't stop growing just because you're on the road, so we've always strived to make the trimmer as convenient as possible to take along for a ride. Well, we covered all the basic differences, and honestly, the 4.0 seems to offer more than the 3.0 variant. If these upgraded features matter to you, then the 4.0 is the clear winner here.Keep the appliance away from heated surfaces. Do not place anything heavy on or pinch the appliance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop