LEGO Minifigures Disney 100 - Choose 1 of 18 Different Figures 71038 (Cruella de Vil with Dalmatian)

£5.995
FREE Shipping

LEGO Minifigures Disney 100 - Choose 1 of 18 Different Figures 71038 (Cruella de Vil with Dalmatian)

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Moving on to the Modern Princess era, we have Tiana from Princess and the Frog. Tiana has made multiple appearances as a minidoll in the LEGO Disney Princess theme, but this is the first time we’ve got her as a LEGO minifigure, adding to the growing Disney Princess minifig collection. The printing on her torso is nicely detailed, and I also like the combo of her dual-moulded legs, and printed shoes, which have a very pleasing indent at the top. The process of creating Baymax was arduous and difficult, but Tadashi's desire to use his potential to benefit humanity never tarnished, so he worked eagerly on Baymax day and night in hopes of inspiring his younger brother, Hiro, to use his genius as Tadashi did. It took 84 tests to perfect Baymax, and Tadashi recorded every one of them. To provide Baymax with his programming, medical knowledge and personality, Tadashi built a healthcare chip with the help of his healthcare-expert friend Lily. The chip is encoded with the inscriptions that make Baymax the health-oriented and lovable robot he truly is. It also prevents Baymax from harming humans willingly; without it, this usually unlimited rule is compromised.

There’s a lot to love, especially if you’re a Disney fan, and the minifigures also benefit from detailed and modern printing and moulding techniques that can give us minifigures like Ernesto de la Cruz, Robin Hood and Prince John.As one of the most iconic Disney villains, Cruella is an amazing addition to the LEGO Minifigures collection, and fans will not be disappointed with the character. Baymax is probably the weakest minifigure in the series, although even the cuddly robot looks reasonable, despite certain areas for improvement. Otherwise, I am impressed with the whole series, especially given its broad coverage of Disney animations. As always, there are notable omissions, such as Snow White and Rapunzel, but those absentees leave potential for a fourth series in the future!

Due to his soft padding, Hiro developed two different armors to enhance Baymax's fighting and natural strength. The first one, a dull-green padded armor, was made after Baymax received a martial arts chip from Hiro. The armor covers Baymax's entire body and is designed to restrain his soft form to make him more durable (much to his concern), although it is wide enough to fit comfortably around Baymax's wide physique. How to find one: Try feeling for Stitch’s head, which is large and bulbous, with the two large flat ears attached to it. It’s a really trippy minifigure arm, especially with two functional hands which can grasps a set of blasters, and can swivel up and down. The Dr Facilier minifigure accurately captures the smooth-talking voodoo witch Doctor, with satisfyingly sly and evil face, and a top hat with a red brim and skull and crossbones design on it. Torso: White Torso with Light Bluish Gray Half Circles, Curved Line and Access Port Pattern / White Arms Long Straight with Fixed Hands with Circles Pattern

Baymax

With so many characters to draw from, I feel like Kocoum, the Mad Hatter, Gaston, or Shan Yi would’ve been much better inclusions. Telephone: Baymax has been shown capable of receiving voice calls from Hiro's acquaintances, as well as video-calls.

Baymax is one of the main characters in the eponymous Baymax manga by Haruki Ueno, set in a standalone universe separate from the film. Although his personality is largely unchanged and his appearance is identical to the main counterpart, the story is different, as he is created by Tadashi specifically for the SFIT showcase held by Dr. Callaghan. He is created not only to help people, but Tadashi also kept Hiro in mind while building him, to impress Hiro (who was also competing in the showcase), and to help the boy with his anti-social behavior. Multilingualism: Baymax is programmed to speak primarily English, but it has been shown that his language settings can be changed and can talk in several other languages. [6] I’m a big fan of Mulan, and I think she looks incredible as a minifigure. Here’s a side by side with a Mulan minidoll from my collection, and I think that I much prefer the minifigure version than the minidoll, one of the rare instances where the minifigure has the slight edge! How to find one: Try feeling for Prince John’s bag, which is quite lumpy and has a flat bottom with a recess. His crown and head is also easy to feel for as the crown has easy-to-feel for square notches. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was Disney's first animated feature film. Until now, neither the titular heroine nor the iconic Evil Queen had appeared as minifigures, although this series finally introduces the latter. Naturally, the minifigure features a delightfully cruel expression and the washed-out flesh colour suits her quite well, although was obviously not intended.Which... I am not at all complaining about because, while I know that the DTV sequels have a reputation for being cheap, I like some of them; and Patch's London Adventure is for sure among my top-five of them (no, it's not up to the quality of the original, but it IS a very fun ride nonetheless), and Patch himself is quite adorable in it. How to find one: Try feeling for Robin Hood’s rubbery tail, which has a bit of a squishy feel to it. The tail is also attached to a flimsy square bit for the legs. Alternatively, you can feel for the bow to find him. Oswald has a spherical head, with a nose that lightly protrudes, and also long flat ear. I was quite impressed with the even printing on his face and nose. The previous series of Disney Collectable Minifigures have certainly been enjoyable, but I think 71038 Disney 100 Collectable Minifigures surpasses them both! This selection of characters provides greater variety than before, while the individual minifigures are more advanced too. Many include dual-moulded pieces and nearly all are extremely accurate to their equivalents onscreen.

Here’s a side by side comparison with the Tiana minidoll. One of standout features of the minifigure version is the inclusion of dual-moulded arms, which have Tiana’s yellow gloves on both hands, which look really good, and something I’d love to see on the minidoll version. Do note that boxes can and may vary, so be sure to feel and confirm for the ones you want, especially as sometimes positions may change in transit etc.With the portal and the Microbots subdued, Hiro and the team prepare to escape the portal's oncoming destruction. However, Baymax does not budge as he is detecting life signals coming from the portal, "The life signs are female. She appears to be in hyper sleep." Realizing that it must be Abigail, Hiro volunteers to go with Baymax into the portal and rescue her. As the portal continues to near destruction, the two enter the portal and find themselves inside a mysterious void. After flying across for some time, they finally discover Abigail's shuttle with Baymax's scanners, finding her resting in hyper-sleep. Not keen on the modern ones. Was Coco and Big Hero 6 even that popular?? Same with Princess & the Frog, I haven't heard anyone mention that since it came out. Anastasia and Rasputin would have been a lot more interesting. The Evil Queen is notoriously vain and possesses a Magic Mirror, which fatefully reveals that Snow White's beauty has surpassed her own. An oval shield represents the mirror, featuring a lime green and purple visage in the centre, surrounded by magical flames. Both this image and the purple pattern adorning the frame look outstanding, when compared with the movie. LEGO has released a variety of Pixar sets, although certain films have been overlooked. Coco is a prime example, but has inspired two minifigures in this series, the first of whom is Ernesto de la Cruz. The famed musician is richly dressed in white, with intricate metallic silver patterns around the brim of his hat, continuing onto his torso, arms and legs. Directors Don Hall and Chris Williams were determined to design a robot that had never been seen on-screen before. Hall and Williams knew that audiences had to fall in love right away if they were going to believe in a robot as a surrogate brother to Hiro. Visual development artist Lisa Keene came up with the term "huggable". Williams emphasized the idea that Baymax is basically a newborn, having a sweetness and a naïve quality. His movements were also inspired by those of baby penguins. [10].

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop