AVA Master P60 Pressure Washer, High Power Jet Washer For Car Washing, Garden & Patio Cleaning, 145 Bar 500 L/H 2100 W, Incl Zero-Force Gun, Follow-Me Hose Reel, Zoom Lance & Foam Cannon

£49.995
FREE Shipping

AVA Master P60 Pressure Washer, High Power Jet Washer For Car Washing, Garden & Patio Cleaning, 145 Bar 500 L/H 2100 W, Incl Zero-Force Gun, Follow-Me Hose Reel, Zoom Lance & Foam Cannon

RRP: £99.99
Price: £49.995
£49.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The P60 is a large and powerful pressure washer and comes equipped with big, robust wheels and sturdy carry handle on the front for easy mobility. The hard working people at Gen X Garage have chosen our favourite pressure washer : The AVA P60 Evolution.

As the name suggests, this gun has a Zero-Force trigger which ensures minimal strains on your hand while cleaning. The warranty covers the cost of parts and labor if for example your pressure washers motor, power transmission, or electrical components fail. Ive not used the patio cleaner yet but if it's as good as the rest of the equipment i'm sure it will be very good. The practical AVA bayonet plug-in connection ensures simple, tool-free mounting and replacement of the extensive range of accessories. AVA Master - the name of this series of high-pressure cleaners already indicates what you can expect.

We are authorised retailers for all of the equipment we sell including top brands such as Honda, Stihl, Husqvarna, Hayter, Toro and Countax. Once you notify us that your product is damaged, we will need your help in making it available for pickup on a scheduled date and time. Introducing the Master P60 pressure washer from AVA, an easy-to-use cleaning machine with a powerful four-cylinder metal pump for durability and performance, now with the Giga bundle accessory pack included in this set. The P60 is a light and compact pressure washer, featuring several of the advantages found on the larger machines sold by AVA.

The P60 is a large pressure washer and therefore equipped with big, sturdy wheels and a handle in front for carrying. I used a 10m extension power cable, i think it's recommended not to use an extension lead any longer than that unless you really have too and make sure it's fully unwound, i don't use those wind up coil type extensions, i just use a 1 gang straight lead type that doesn't get wound up. The Evolution P60 also has quite a unique reel for the electric cable, prohibiting use without extracting all of the cable. Come join the discussion about methods, materials, equipment, restoration, classifieds, troubleshooting, and more!Eventually my co-founders, Harald Lavik and Torkild Kaland, and I decided to take a chance and create something new".

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop