POP MART Hirono City of Mercy Series 1Box 2.5 inches Articulated Character Premium Design gifts for women Fan-Favorite blind box Collectible Toy Art Toy Action Figure

£6.75
FREE Shipping

POP MART Hirono City of Mercy Series 1Box 2.5 inches Articulated Character Premium Design gifts for women Fan-Favorite blind box Collectible Toy Art Toy Action Figure

RRP: £13.50
Price: £6.75
£6.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Perfect Gifts for Girls or Boys: A collectible toy gift. Good for home decor, party favors, desk accessories, or inside cars. A piece-of-art expressing feelings and emotions. Great for sharing with family and friends. POP MART’s art division “Inner Flow” has just made HIRONO fans hyperventilate once again with two new sculpture and art figurine which comes out next week. Inner Flow x LANG Presents Elephant in the Room. The sculpture sits at 28cm and is made of resin and the smaller one sits at 6.9cm which both feature a stone-like finish. Elephant in the room was last featured in the POP MART x Inner Flow Hirono City of Mercy Blind Box Series but now comes a limited edition versions! BUT WAIT theres more! There’s a display version that comes in a display frame with Langs art work and Elephant in the Room features a marble-like finish! Fingers crossed we can own them ALL! can you tell we are fans of Hirono?

To determine the local release time for your country or region, please follow the POP MART accounts for each country or region.” In collective narrative, “elephant in the room” means obvious, major problems that’re unuttered and avoided for personally, socially or ethically controversial reasons, which eventually gets muted, connived and denied in our everyday life, and tossed into a darker room, where they keep festering… Cute Size Toys: The height of each figure is between 1.50 and 3.54 inches (3.8cm to 9cm). All figures are hand-painted with lots of details. With a special frequency, with the salty smell of moss, with the foam rolling in the reef, face a person’s miss. In the clear glass room, consciousness is caught by the sun. I throw away something new comes in like a pearl shining lake, spills peace, it comes with the perception of old things, breath, and quietly arrives in the body like a thirsty fish floating in long sorrow. Elephant in the room ) 原是一句英文谚语,意指在集体叙事中,显眼、巨大的问题,却因为隐私、争议、利己主义、社会框架、道德伦理等种种原因不能被提及,避而远之。它们最终成为日常中的缄默与纵容、生活中的沉默与否认,被丢进隐秘晦暗的房间里不断发酵……

Add to Collection

Honestly, series 3 of Hirono is something I want to see more. It feels more like an art set over a mass produced collectible. And I’m all for it. Personally, I’m a huge fan of Hirono. I believe it’s one of PopMart’s best line by far and the aesthetic is honestly refreshing considering the other lines coming from that brand. Anyways, Hirono City of Mercy (series 3) doesn’t follow the usual format of PopMart releases and decides to go for a smaller lineup of figures with 8 different ones. What’s really got me sold was the fact that it comes with an art-book when buying the full set, which honestly pushed me to look into Lang’s work. What an experience. POP MART Hirono City of Mercy Figures: Blind box toys are collectibles that come in a sealed box, with the content unknown to buyers until they open it. This collection contains 6 regular figures, and 1 hidden edition (Belonging).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop