Intel 9560NGW Wireless-AC 9560 802.11AC WLAN PCI-Express Bluetooth 5.1 WiFi Card G86C0007S810 No vPro

£10.75
FREE Shipping

Intel 9560NGW Wireless-AC 9560 802.11AC WLAN PCI-Express Bluetooth 5.1 WiFi Card G86C0007S810 No vPro

RRP: £21.50
Price: £10.75
£10.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS.

When using 160MHz channels, Intel' Wireless-AC 9560 can deliver over 5x faster Wi-Fi speeds (up to 1. Also, I haven't tried to use ethernet as my modem is a little far away but I will give it a try to see if it fixes things. Discover the benefits of Gigabit wireless speed when paired with Intel Core processors and exceptional wireless innovations.

Bluetooth 5 also doubles the transmit speed for faster transmissions thereby reducing the overall power.

Intel is committed to respecting human rights and avoiding causing or contributing to adverse impacts on human rights. Also agree with the above poster which suggested disabling any wireless related options in power management, so that Windows won't shut it down.The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I would like to replace it with an Airport Broadcom Wifi Card, so both wifi and bt are natively working.

I really don't know how this issue even happens because my console and laptop are in the same place together and both have good connection when doing internet tests, etc.Experience lightning-fast Gigabit wireless speeds with a refurbished Intel Wireless-AC 9560 adapter, perfect for enhanced connectivity on the go. I downloaded a newer driver for the Wi-Fi card that was not accessible through Asus's software update app and now almost every issue is fixed. Refurbished Quality: Our team of experts thoroughly tests and certifies every used Intel Wireless-AC 9560 adapter sold by Reboot IT.

Intel’s products and software are intended only to be used in applications that do not cause or contribute to adverse impacts on human rights. Hi, I have an MSI GL63-8SD Laptop of a friend, and everything is working on Ventura, except of wifi/bt card 9560NGW also know as Intel Wireless-AC 9560.Wave 2 Features: Benefit from advanced technology such as 160MHz channels for increased user speeds in dense deployments. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Description: This download record is recommended for IT administrators, which includes driver-only and Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software version 23.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop