Cookworks 1.5L Rice 500 Watts Cooker - Black

Cookworks 1.5L Rice 500 Watts Cooker - Black

RRP: £74.99
Price: £37.495
£37.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While this pressure-cum-rice cooker featured lots of bells and whistles and looked a little complicated at first, it actually coped brilliantly with everything we tried in it. We couldn’t ascertain whether the rice was more nutrient-dense during testing, but its texture was noticeably softer and it certainly had a slightly different taste.

The GHI has assessed the performance, ease of use, and design of no less than 19 rice cookers to find you the best one out there. The GABA setting is another unique cooking option that supposedly releases additional nutrients from brown rice by germinating the grain. If your rice cooker has a removable cooking pot, place the pot of rice and water back into the rice cooker.But the instructions were easy to follow and once it came up to temperature it cooked rice in double-quick time. It fared equally well with basmati rice but let us down with traditional white rice, producing patchy results.

Most of the time, rice cookers will come with a measuring "cup" or scoop that can fit 3/4 cup (180 mL). If this happens, add an extra 1/4–1/2 cup of water per cup of rice (30–60 mL water per 240 mL rice). I thougth I'd like to try another method for a change and remembered I'd seen a rice cooker in the cupboard, so voila! The ideal rice cooker will produce fluffy rice and keep it warm at the right temperature (approximately 65C).Crockpot is well-known for its home cooking appliances, and the Crockpot saute rice cooker is the latest addition to their line. Some less modern milling practices also create broken grains that release excess starch into the rice, which needs to be rinsed off to prevent the rice clumping together. Having to press the start button for two seconds is a nice touch, ensuring it’s never knocked on by mistake. Clean the outer unit with a damp cloth only and avoid getting water into the electrics, plug or power cable.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop