Easylife Lightweight Hedge Shears, Garden Shears, Tree Loppers, Hedge Shears, Pruning Shears, Lightweight Shears, Long-Handled Shears, 67cm Long, Cuts Stems up to 1.3cm Thick - Fully Guaranteed

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Easylife Lightweight Hedge Shears, Garden Shears, Tree Loppers, Hedge Shears, Pruning Shears, Lightweight Shears, Long-Handled Shears, 67cm Long, Cuts Stems up to 1.3cm Thick - Fully Guaranteed

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So sharp, the precision-honed blades will cut paper as neatly as scissors, and in the garden stems up to 1. Card holders may allow playing cards to be held securely but discreetly if you experience reduced manual dexterity and are unable to hold an entire hand of cards. Games consoles designed for use by blind users are also available with audio output of all the actions and selections. AbilityNet's factsheet also lists possible sources of second hand and refurbished computer equipment.

I bought these because I found a rusty pair on my allotment and though heavily corroded were still great. If you need a method of holding pages open, some models are fitted with securing cords, other designs may use metal clips. The books can be downloaded to a computer and read with software, or a selection are available as computer-generated eBooks and will play from the Gutenberg site. The Wheelyboat Trust is a registered charity dedicated to providing disabled people with the opportunity and freedom to enjoy the waters, large and small, all over the UK.These products are useful for communicating messages or attaching materials - such as paper - to metal surfaces. Almost always, shears arrive with a thin coating of oil to both further protect the blades and lubricate the hinge. These are used to reduce involuntary movements of the hands and/or the lower arm, thereby stabilising, for example, the hand for writing and teeth cleaning.

Most manual peelers are either swivel action peelers with a blade at the end of the handle like a knife, or Y-shaped peelers. A large, safe private Facebook clubhouse is offered, where lively discussion can take place as well as face-to-face lunches. A range of scissors with features to enhance ease of use are available including roller cutters and electric scissors, self-opening and table-top scissors.The guide is written by and for disabled people and includes information on access information including parking, wheelchair access and more. Some styles have an aperture to form a ‘reading window’, other models are placed beneath the text to be read to act as an underline. Talking microwave and combination ovens have a range of speaking controls and reminders - for example, advising when the door is open or closed and when to stir food. I managed to tackle all the box at thr front of my house and have to say it was a pleasure to do - almost theraputic!

Some are fiddly particularly on ultra compact cameras and may not be suitable if you have reduced hand function. Sailability is the Royal Yachting Associations (RYA) national programme that enables people with disabilities to try sailing and take part regularly. The oak handles are very effective at absorbing shock which is good for my shoulders after a day of precision hand cutting both sides of a 30m hedge and the carbon steel blades hold a very long lasting edge (just make sure you oil them).The concept provides men with opportunities to pursue practical projects such as woodwork, metal work, electronic projects and renovations, and gives a sense of identify and purpose, status and the opportunity to have ‘workmates’ again, and has been shown to reduce social isolation.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop