Makita HR 2470 F Drill SDS-Plus

Makita HR 2470 F Drill SDS-Plus

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Featuring a powerful 780W motor and all-metal gearing for reliability, and a mechanical safety clutch to eliminate any sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam. These trackers help us to provide a personalized user experience by improving the quality of your preference management options, and by enabling the interaction with external networks and platforms.

Not a bad drill having the chisel action is great and is helped by the drill being quite light compared to other drills i have used. less vibrations thanks to the patented system that locks the percussion in freewheel or drill position. The case is compact and solid and normally comes lots of good accessories such as drill bits and chisel points. I decided that it was about time that I replaced my 25 year old Bosch hammer drill for something a bit more modern. We also track your visits using Google and Facebook, along with serving personalised ads via AdRoll.Boasting a SoftGrip handle, the Makita HR 2470 can be held conveniently for a fatigue-free performance. Equipped with a high-power, high-efficiency motor, the Makita HR 2470 cordless drill helps you to complete your operations swiftly.

this was the first tool i ever brought ,over 20 years ago and it is still as good today as when i brought it . The Makita HR2470 SDS Plus hammer drill is versatile and reliable, able to repeatedly tackle tough tasks with ease. Very powerful for its size and drills effortlessly through very hard bricks and concrete my hammer drills wouldnt touch. Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied. You can change the speed of this Makita drill as per your surface requirements, thanks to its variable speed feature.

The Makita HR2470-1 SDS+ ROTARY HAMMER 240V is a rotary hammer drill with 3 modes: rotary, rotary hammer and chiselling action. This Drill is the daddy for your everyday 240v jobs it dose anything from drilling to chasing walls as the saying goes this on takes a hammering and keeps on going.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop