My Naughty Little Sister

My Naughty Little Sister

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This treasure trove of sibling naughtiness contains all five books in the series: My Naughty Little Sister, More Naughty Little Sister Stories, My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry, When My Naughty Little Sister Was Good and My Naughty Little Sister’s Friends. I should say this is not the volume with 'The Birthday Party' in it- which I've lent out I think- but they're all good! But my naughty little sister did want to go, very much, so she said, “I will go, and when the horrid Father Christmas Man comes in, I will close my eyes. There is no way a 3 year old would want to look at some of the stuff the book suggests but I will save more for my review of the 1001 books book. We also use them to help detect unauthorized access or activity that violate our terms of service, as well as to analyze site traffic and performance for our own site improvement efforts.

Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Virgin Islands (U. She bites Father Christmas, tries to sweep her bedroom chimney, and wrecks Bad Harry's birthday by eating all the trifle by teatime. Edwards helped to devise the radio show Listen with Mother on which her Naughty Little Sister books were broadcast from 1950, [8] and she also wrote for Playschool and Jackanory.I can't remember who read the version that I listened to, a fair few years ago, but I can say that Jan Francis does a great job on our current versions- a big recommendation for audio book fans. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. Shirley Hughes Born in 1927, as a child Shirley Hughes was greatly inspired by visits to Liverpool's Walker Art Gallery. In 1999 she was awarded an OBE for services to children\'s literature and in 2000 was made a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature. My naughty little sister and Bad Harry make secret friends with a mouse and find a hiding place for their bread crusts!

This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Our Non-Fiction Range includes: Academic, Photography, Audio books, Business, Cook Books, Craft Books, Health and Fitness Books, Mind, Body, Spirit (Tarot).

It was such a thrill to see a letter about Gobbolino with drawings in the recent Puffin Books exhibition at Seven Stories. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. The Scotsman said: "Naughtiness is naughtiness, whatever the generation, and these stories are a delight. Naughty is a word which is, today, thankfully used only to describe behaviour and not individual children.

Our granddaughters (5 and 3 1/2) identify with the sisters in the stories, as did their mother and aunt over 30 years ago. I loved meeting the characters for the first time, though I'm not sure about all of the messages - after all, children WILL get up to mischief, WILL make mistakes. The Scotsman said: 'Naughtiness is naughtiness, whatever the generation, and these stories are a delight. No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins.These books are typeset in such a way as to make them ideal transitions from picture to chapter books for new readers. It is all my about one Christmas-time when I was a little girl, and my naughty little sister was a very little girl. At the mention of her name booksellers beam, librarians wax lyrical and fellow children's authors opine that it is time she retired and gave the rest of them a chance.

More trouble from my naughty little sister – she goes exploring up a chimney and learns how to make sweets. Naughtiness is naughtiness, whatever the generation, and these stories are a delight’ – The Scotsman Dorothy Edwards dreamt up My Naughty Little Sister whilst on a family holiday in 1950. The older sister narrator seemed very much holier than thou and loved to emphasize how bad others were.I wonder if many small children feel like this about the furtive arrival in their bedrooms of a bearded stranger in a tatty red coat and furs? Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office. Although she appears to mellow in the aftermath of the biting incident, our heroine gets what she wants in the end.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop