Brooks Women's Ghost 13 Sneaker

Brooks Women's Ghost 13 Sneaker

RRP: £131.68
Price: £65.84
£65.84 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can read more about the performance of the Ghost later in the performance section below. Eric and Gary have tested the Ghost thoroughly and they’re going to talk about how it performed in the different runs they did. Midsole (Sponsored) Brooks Ghost 13 – Dna Loft + BioMogo Midsole Overall, you’re going to see minor cosmetic retouches to the upper that are going to make the Ghost 14 just slightly more breathable and comfortable. Fit

On the outsole of the Ghost 13 are two different rubbers: harder wearing rubber in the heel and softer blown rubber in the forefoot. Omega Flex Grooves have been deepened to enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning. The high-volume forefoot means that the standard width Ghost 13 is more suited to wide-footed runners who need extra room for their feet to splay.Its tongue is not gusseted but no tongue slide occurs thanks to its wide wings which hold it in place.

Other than that, they are very similar to the previous Brooks Ghost 12. I haven’t tested the previous model so I cannot really compare them. But as far as I have seen their features, the only difference between them that I found was that they added more cushioning to the forefoot. And of course they changed the color scheme. If everything works well with the shoes, what else would you change then? Most of the daily trainers have received sweeping updates which have improved them drastically and are all worthy upgrades of their predecessors.

The battle of the daily trainers is now more fierce than ever before. It’s such an important battle because a big chunk of a company’s shoe sales come from their mid-tier daily trainers. DNA Loft is basically Brooks’ softest cushioning to date. It’s basically a blend of EVA foam rubber and air to give you that perfect balance between responsiveness and cushioning. Even though the DNA Loft is Brooks’ softest version of their foam, the Ghost is not unstable or mushy in any way. I think the midsole foam that Brooks uses in the Ghost 13 still lags behind in responsiveness compared to the explosive forefoot of the Pegasus 37 with its Zoom Air unit or the Ride 13 with its bouncy TPU-EVA blend Pwrrun midsole.

Again, if you have a narrow foot or a wide foot and have trouble finding a shoe that fits you well, the Ghost has your size option available. Outsole Brooks Ghost 13 – Full Rubber Outsole S-257 Cushsole is a midsole compound used as an insole to deliver even more cushioning and flexibility.

Brooks Ghost 13 Sole Unit

I’ve run about 60k so far in the Ghost 14 and that’s varied between 10k training runs up to half marathon training runs with a bit of faster running thrown into those runs to see how it does over at higher speeds. The mesh upper of the Ghost 13 also felt softer and more stretchy than the stiffer upper of the Ghost 12. The heel counter is also less padded than the Ghost 12.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop