jolen cream bleach 30ml mild

jolen cream bleach 30ml mild

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Talk to your doctor before using a skin lightener and ask for specific instructions for the product. Caution: do not use immediately after a hot bath or shower, in a steam-filled room or over skin freshener. Skin bleaching refers to the use of products to lighten dark areas of the skin or achieve an overall lighter complexion.

And some skin lighteners use natural ingredients such as kojic acid -- a compound that comes from a fungus -- and arbutin, a compound found in various plants.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

It usually occurs as a complication of long-term use of skin bleaching creams that contain hydroquinone. Hair is lightened to a less noticeable shade, blending with natural skin tones - skin colour is not affected, making Jolen kind yet effective.Mercury was used as mercurous chloride, oxide and ammoniated mercury in many cosmetics and toiletries in the early part of the 20th century before it was realised it caused toxicity. Decided to try this one out due to the reviews glad I gave it a try this was my first time ever bleaching my upper lip and I was very scared of a allergic reaction due to having sensitive skin and being sensitive to bleach smells. Bleaching or skin lightening creams or ointments are widely used worldwide either to attempt to remove localised dark patches (eg, melasma or postinflammatory hyperpigmentation) or as a fashion trend aiming to reduce normal melanin in the skin. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop