FollowMe Tandem - Parent-Child Bicycle Coupling

FollowMe Tandem - Parent-Child Bicycle Coupling

RRP: £422.16
Price: £211.08
£211.08 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Wow, that was an extensive review! But then again the FollowMe Tandem is not something that you can explain in just a couple of minutes. It’s a pretty complex invention, and if you want to grasp all the ins and outs and do it justice, it just needs some time to explain everything. But then again: That’s probably what you came for, right? If the child’s bike has a hollow hub on the front wheel (E.g. Isla Bikes and Frog Bikes) you will need one of the adapters which we also sell. Please call us on 01442 872123 if you’re not sure what you need. Accessories: additional mounting kits to prepare additional adult and children's bikes - not included in delivery!

FollowMe Tandem amend Hollow Axle version - Cycle Sprog

Is it worth it? I have to say yes because not only does it exude quality, but it also feels secure and it is this that is the overriding factor for me. It is of paramount importance that you have confidence in the products you use, especially when it is the only thing keeping your little one attached to your bike. The FollowMe Tandem is a bike adapter invented by Swiss inventor Thomas Weiss. It allows parents to attach their kids’ bikes to the rear of their own bikes and then ride together with them. The major benefits of the system in my opinion are: Yes! When your kid gets active and starts moving on his bike or help you by pedaling together with you, you may notice a bit of that movement interfering with your riding, but for me, it never was a problem. Just make sure you communicate well and tell your kid when to move and when to stop. Having your kids attached to your bike when riding on a road next to cars is a much safer approach than if they were riding all by themselves. screen. Unless stated otherwise, bikes also do not qualify for free postage. Please see below for details onwhen your items are available to collect. This could be practically instant, or it could take a few Set the FollowMe adapter up for your kid’s bike’s wheel size by adjusting the slider until the axle extensions fits right into the appropriate intakes while at the same time pressing the tire against the plate at the front of the FollowMe. FollowMe installed and “ready to tandem”…

Follow me Tandem Vs Trail Gator - HELP - Singletrack World Follow me Tandem Vs Trail Gator - HELP - Singletrack World

He loves to ride, but does get tired out, so we are looking to get some sort of hitch to help when he’s too tired to carry on. Be careful and don’t push it too hard. Okay! Now I’m Scared! How Can I Protect My Kid From Dirt Flying From My Rear Wheel? That’s it. Have fun! Give the entire setup a test ride, preferably just by yourself for the very first time, and then invite your kid to join you and enjoy the wild ride!

Also, make sure that your kid wears sunglasses at all times, because everything that you throw in the air with your tires may potentially hit your kid in the face (that is true when riding on roads as well). Der Anbau der Kupplung sowohl am Elternfahrrad als auch am Kinderfahrrad ist entgegen häufiger Kritik im Internet, sehr einfach und mit geringem Zeitaufwand umzusetzen. Anleitung ist vollkommen ausreichend. The FollowMe “starter set” comes with everything you need to fit your “average bikes” as described above. Included are three main components: Component #1: The FollowMe Frame Nejmladší děti můžete vozit ve sportovním vozíku např. THULE nebo CROOZER, starším dětem, které už umí sami šlapat může FollowMe velmi pomoci.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop