Yves Saint Laurent Opium Neon Black Eau De Parfum Spray For Women 75 ml

Yves Saint Laurent Opium Neon Black Eau De Parfum Spray For Women 75 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

During the 1960s and 1970s, YSL popularized the beatnik look, safari jackets, tight pants, and thigh-high boots. They do smell quite different overall, but the whiffs I get do seem quite similar at times, I’m fairly certain it’s the mandarin coming through, combined with the peppery note. I like that the fruity note is still there after many hours, not necessary a beast, but I'm happy I can wear it much more often than the original BO. For the ultimate pampering treat for your hair discover the Black Opium Hair Mist, infused with Argan oil. YSL's designs often featured designs influenced from traditional Chinese clothing, as well as themes from Pop Art, Ballets Russes, and Picasso.

It's perfect for when you want sugar in winter - it opens with a nuclear, sugary, fresh, juicy sweetness with something bitter humming in the back. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.It's a black opium with higher highs and lower deep notes - and all that without ever feeling synthetic.

It was sort of pleasant at first, but the citrus mixed with coffee and vanilla is a bold bizarre mix! The vibrant combination of pitahaya, mandarin orange, and citron make for an invigorating start, reminiscent of a brisk summer morning. But It’s absolutely perfect for special events and parties, and I have gotten so many compliments on it. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).On my skin it smells very similar to Si Fiori (which I own), although Si Fiori is a bit sweeter and not nearly as cloying (maybe from the coffee note.

Scarves: for lighter fragrance, spray a scarf and wrap the scarf around your neck to transfer fragrance onto yourself gently. Though also like the other Black Opiums, I honestly don't get any coffee, and usually it comes out as a sugary vanilla latte for 'coffee'. It becomes sweeter and more subdued in the dry-down when the citruses chill out and the vanilla and musk become apparent, but overall from start to finish it's a very cheerful, exuberant fragrance. It is in line with the others from this serie but different enough to be worth purchasing even if you already have some of the black opiums at home.

That sweetness carries through to the floral heart notes and it begins to smell similar to CH's Good Girl. It comes out of the bottle as a floral and fruity punch to the nose and dries down with a very mellow sweet scent. For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). This feels fun but mellow, not as 'electrifying' as what you'd think for neon, but I think the kind of dragonfruit pink color of the juice is a pretty accurate depiction of it. Warm coffee, tart fruits that mellow out within about ten minutes, something soft and vanilla-esque lingering around at the bottom.

This is different than the original and for me much more wearable, because of the fruity sour note, mixed with hints of coffee.the coffee accord is, to my relief, very soft and mellow, barely noticeable, acting as a warm background for the floral notes. This fruity accord playfully intertwines with the original Eau de Parfum’s signature coffee base note, resulting in a seductive and addictive oriental scent. My lotion smelled great, I smelled great when I put the lotion on, but a couple hours in the fragrance disappears on my skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop