Formula Of Love: O+T=<3 (Full Of Love Ver.)

£18.595
FREE Shipping

RRP: £37.19
Price: £18.595
£18.595 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

CHAEYOUNG: I think our songs matured with us and, compared to our earlier albums, our participation with the album making process has grown, too. Even though we have affection towards our earlier albums, the love is getting stronger as our participation becomes greater. We hope to present ONCE with albums with greater member participation in the future. Album Chart[February 2022 Album Chart]. Gaon Music Chart (in Korean). Korea Music Content Association. Archived from the original on March 10, 2022 . Retrieved March 10, 2022.

Having the members break off into trios for three songs near the end was another clever way to keep listeners engaged. Some of their most talented members *cough* *cough* (Jeongyeon) continually get few lines, so it's great that there's at least one song each member gets to shine on. If you’re horny, let’s do it”: Slothrust Deliver Seductive Slow Thrusts in Hot n’ Sweaty “Pony” Cover November 22, 2023 a b Formula of Love: O+T=<3 (CD). Twice. JYP Entertainment. 2021. {{ cite AV media notes}}: CS1 maint: others in cite AV media (notes) ( link) a b "Dutchcharts.nl – Twice – Formula of Love: O%2BT%3D%3C3" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved December 4, 2021.

Lee, Soo-jin (November 4, 2021). "트와이스, 이번엔 펑키한 '익스플로전' 버전 공개". Newsis (in Korean). Archived from the original on November 8, 2021 . Retrieved November 8, 2021. CHAEYOUNG: I recently took on the minimal and simple style. It’s a huge change from my go-to style before.

Early, JT (December 16, 2021). "BPM's Top 50 Albums of 2021". Beats Per Minute. Archived from the original on December 17, 2021 . Retrieved December 17, 2021. Yadav, Monica (October 8, 2021). "TWICE announce third studio album Formula of Love: O+T=<3 releasing on November 12". Bollywood Hungama. Archived from the original on October 8, 2021 . Retrieved October 8, 2021. Ziwei, Puah (September 14, 2021). "TWICE's Chaeyoung reveals the girl group are "recording" new music". NME. Archived from the original on October 9, 2021 . Retrieved October 15, 2021.Mendez, Michele (October 1, 2021). "The Video For TWICE's "The Feels" Is What My Candy-Colored Dreams Are Made Of". Elite Daily. Archived from the original on October 1, 2021 . Retrieved October 2, 2021. MINA: My facial expression and my emotions have widened. I believe this change was possible since ONCEs always wanted to see various sides of TWICE. Monthly album ranking – November 2021] (in Japanese). Oricon. Archived from the original on December 8, 2021 . Retrieved February 10, 2022. Chin, Carmen (October 25, 2021). "TWICE conduct a "love experiment" in new trailer for 'Formula Of Love: O+T=<3' ". NME. Archived from the original on October 25, 2021 . Retrieved October 26, 2021. On October 20, 2021, the song " Candy" was performed during TWICE's 6th Anniversary 'H6ME PARTY with 6NCE'.

TWICE) 3집 - Formula of Love: O+T=<3 [Result file ver.]". Yes24. Archived from the original on December 6, 2021 . Retrieved December 6, 2021. Each song explores some aspect of love as the group role play scientists, though until “CANDY” the songs dwell quite conspicuously on everything from the bittersweet to the downright harrowing. “SCIENTIST” pushes against over intellectualizing love, suggesting, “You think too much, that’s your problem.” “CRUEL” explores the post-breakup phase, and how being nonplussed about the breakup ordeal might be cruel to the other party. “LAST WALTZ” is the saddest song on the album despite its still driving beat – it ponders the last moments of a relationship when the inevitable end approaches, but both partners strive to give the other the best, happiest last hours possible. In the midst of heartbreak, “Let’s laugh a lot/Smile more brightly/Even the sadness/Without knowing that today will be the last.” Interview: Nashville Indie Pop Artist BIZZY Updates Us on Her Tour & New EP, ‘I Don’t Get Breakups’ November 21, 2023 a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q Ribeiro, Ana Clara (December 15, 2021). "TWICE Upgrade Their Brand On 'Formula of Love: O+T=<3' ". PopMatters. Archived from the original on December 15, 2021 . Retrieved December 16, 2021.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m Raj, Tanu I. (November 15, 2021). "TWICE – 'Formula of Love: O+T=<3' review: a masterful win befitting their global expansion". NME. Archived from the original on November 15, 2021 . Retrieved November 15, 2021. Another favorite of mine, F.I.L.A., has the classic disco sound which makes you want to get up and sway your hips under the strobe lights. The arrow effect between the verses makes you feel like Cupid has shot his bow at you, sending you mad in love with an unsuspecting stranger. A distorted vocal chop ("Can you feel?") is scattered throughout the song, adding a cute, quirky vibe to F.I.L.A. As for the percussion, there are convivial double claps which sound like they come from a real crowd. Twice's vocal performance is wistful yet forward, reminding me of a hopeless romantic who takes initiative in finding love. In the chorus, Twice's falsetto is dazzling and airy, making you feel as if you're floating on the dance floor. I especially enjoy Jihyo's lines; they kind of sound like Mina! NAYEON: I’m learning all the little details about myself, as well as how strong ONCE’s love towards us is. On Aug. 18, JYP Entertainment announced Jeongyeon would take a break from promotions to focus on her mental health. "Jeongyeon is currently experiencing panic and psychological anxiety," the agency said in a statement, according to Soompi. "We value our artists' health as the most important issue. Therefore, after deep discussions internally accompanied by professional medical measures, we have decided that it is needed for Jeongyeon to have sufficient time to focus on her recovery and rest." JYP added that Jeongyeon "will be unable to attend TWICE's activity" for a while, but didn't specify when she would return.

Formula of Love: O+T=<3 - Week 49, 2022" (in Croatian). HDU. December 12, 2022 . Retrieved December 21, 2022. a b "Albumit 46/2021" (in Finnish). Musiikkituottajat. Archived from the original on December 5, 2021 . Retrieved November 21, 2021.

Album Chart[December 2021 Album Chart]. Gaon Music Chart (in Korean). Korea Music Content Association. Archived from the original on January 7, 2022 . Retrieved January 6, 2022. Of the litany of releases K-pop nonet TWICE have had this year, Formula of Love: O+T=<3 (both One + Two = 3 and Once + Twice = Love) , presents the most complete, the most progressive cut for TWICE listeners globally. Prefaced as it was by dance-floor disco hit and the group’s first foray into the Billboard 100, “The Feels,” Formula of Love expands on this flavor. Here, the group lean further into that nu-disco vibe we felt on “The Feels,” but also conduct some other surprising experiments, true to the album’s aesthetic. SANA: Nowadays, I like white pants. I also like wearing glasses and beanies with small ring earrings, which is a style that I didn’t enjoy before. Are you excited to hear the new songs by TWICE? TWICE's "The Feels" Debuts on Billboard Hot Trending Songs Chart and Spotify Viral Charts a b "South Korean album certifications – Twice – Formula of Love: O+T=<3" (in Korean). Korea Music Content Association (KMCA) . Retrieved May 12, 2022.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop