Purdy & Figg Hand Sanitiser Spray | Kills 99.999% of Bacteria, Formulated with 70% Alcohol & Moisturising Pure Essential Oils | Antibacterial, Travel Size - Charlotte’s Floral Fragrance (50ml)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Purdy & Figg Hand Sanitiser Spray | Kills 99.999% of Bacteria, Formulated with 70% Alcohol & Moisturising Pure Essential Oils | Antibacterial, Travel Size - Charlotte’s Floral Fragrance (50ml)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It’s quite the opposite of lemon though as it doesn’t have any acidic properties, making it great for cleaning more delicate surfaces. In 2018, the pair had the vision to create cleaning products that people would feel good using, both for themselves and for the environment. The glass bottle is described as a “bottle for life” and is made from toughened glass which means it should survive knocks and bangs. The site contains information on a range of diverse topics such as countryside and wildlife, gardening, sustainability, health issues, complementary and alternative therapies, healthy eating, fitness and exercise, spirituality and much more to help people in Essex and across the world take a more holistic approach to living and improving their wellbeing.

Our scented hand sanitisers are all handmade by Purdy and Charlotte, who have handpicked each essential oil to create our wonderful and uplifting scents. I really liked one of the fragrances in the starter kit, was meh about one and actively disliked the third. Soap molecules bind to the protective lipid coat of viruses and bacterial cell membranes, and disturb their stability. When you’ve squeezed everything out of the lemon, be sure to keep the rind, it’s great for getting a shine on surfaces.The duo teamed up with a chemist to develop a range of natural, beautifully-scented and refillable cleaning products that could stand up against the ‘big guns’. I'm not sure whether to continue as I was looking for a fragrant home as well as kind to environment and works well on all surfaces overall. Simply pour the whole 20ml bottle into your Bottle for Life and fill to the top (just below the neck) with ordinary tap water. When it comes to cleaning, it’s important to prioritise products and accessories that you enjoy using.

A colourless liquid, quick to evaporate, our alcohol has excellent anti-bacterial and virus killing properties which make it ideal for sprays, sanitising and disinfection. Lactic Acid helps to break down and actively remove limescale and hard water deposits from surfaces, leaving them shiny and streak-free!Some (not all) disinfectants are only suitable for pre-cleaned surfaces, as organic matter (such as sweat, soil or fat) may inactivate its antibacterial properties. A typical household will get through one of our 300ml bottles in 2-4 weeks, unless you end up getting addicted to wiping down your surfaces like we have! Using an alcohol spray is an example of non-specific mode of action, and this does not cause any concerns in terms of bacteria developing resistance. This game-changing cleaner has been designed to clean all surfaces in the home while leaving behind the most incredible spa-like scent.

I bought a starter pack and the lid hadn't been tightened and split all over the packaging, and I had to explain at length why I wanted a refund.It is especially effective when dealing with sensitive skin as it is a natural moisturiser that hydrates your skin by pulling in moisture from your surroundings. Purdy and Figg are coming up to their one year anniversary, and it has been amazing to look back and see how far we have come within a year. If you liked this article we have many more including cleaning with lemon, cleaning with white vinegar, zero waste cleaning, refill not landfill, how to go plastic free, how to clean dishwasher with vinegar or how to clean toilet with citric acid in our Cleaning Advice Hub. I love everything about Purdy and Figg, their hand sanitiser spray is one of the most pleasurable to use – in fact, it makes me feel very special. We avoid using antimicrobial agents that kill bacteria/viruses by targeting specific biological pathways, as this can lead to development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria in our homes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop