ZTE MU5001, 5G/CAT20 Unlocked, Portable Low Cost WiFi 6 Hotspot, Connect 32 Devices, 4500mAh Battery with Quick Charge, UK Spec, with FREE 5G SMARTY Sim Card – Black

£149.5
FREE Shipping

ZTE MU5001, 5G/CAT20 Unlocked, Portable Low Cost WiFi 6 Hotspot, Connect 32 Devices, 4500mAh Battery with Quick Charge, UK Spec, with FREE 5G SMARTY Sim Card – Black

RRP: £299.00
Price: £149.5
£149.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In this article, find out whether a ZTE external antenna is the right option for your vehicle, which external antenna you can use, and which ZTE routers are compatible. Should you connect an external antenna to your ZTE router? This is worth noting, not just to point out that you need to fit the battery, but this always needs the battery in even if you plan to leave it switched on and plugged in permanently. It is generally not advised to leave a battery-powered device plugged in permanently. One option would be to attach this to a smart plug and have it switch off for a few hours per day.

With high speeds, good battery life and plenty of simultaneous connections, this has all that most users should need, while the touchscreen is just the icing on the cake.As noted above, Vodafone’s results were 105.2Mbps and 107.4Mbps for average and median respectively. That’s not bad though, still topping O2, which achieved an average of 92.3Mbps and a median of 71Mbps in those tests. Plans

I am not able to get 5G in my office, so most of my testing was done on 4G. I have also compared speeds with my Pixel 6 phone and the Netgear NBK752 Orbi 5G WiFi 6 Mesh System The Vodafone deal was an amazing bargain. You’d struggle to buy a basic 4G hotspot for this price, and the performance difference is considerable, both from the mobile data and WiFi 6. The frame is a slightly different colour – more of a grey – and it houses various ports and buttons, such as the power button, the USB-C charging port, antenna ports, and an Ethernet port. That’s very fast, but it’s also not realistic. Rather, you’ll be limited by what Vodafone’s 5G network is capable of, which itself will vary from location to location, depending on how close you are to a 5G mast, among other factors. Adding an external antenna to your ZTE router setup is a good way to boost your internet speeds and reliability. This may be important if:

How to set up your ZTE external antenna

With the ZTE MU5001, up to 30 devices can be supplied with Internet. The modem function can also be used via the USB-C port, but the special feature is the integrated RJ-45 connection. This is a major advantage of the ZTE MU5001 over other mobile routers. ZTE MU5001(U) is a new 5G portable WiFi router which supports WiFi6 AX1800 and up to 32 wireless users to access the internet. Based on Qualcomm SDX55 chipset, ZTE MU5001(U) Router can provide high speed connection up to 3800Mbps for wireless terminals. The Vodafone 5G Mobile Hotspot is one of a couple of 5G mobile broadband devices available on UK networks, and the only one available on Vodafone at the time of writing. Where this has the edge over some mobile broadband devices is the addition of a touchscreen that you can interact with, further simplifying its configuration. Performance and speeds

As a fitness fanatic who loves running and cycling, I also have a keen interest in fitness-related technology, and I take every opportunity to cover this niche on my blog. My diverse interests allow me to bring a unique perspective to tech blogging, merging lifestyle, fitness, and the latest tech trends. The antenna must be mounted on the roof of your vehicle. If the standard antenna is too large for your available roof space, we also offer a slim 4G/5G 2×2 external antenna that’s suitable for smaller vehicles. Which ZTE routers work with Maxview’s external antenna? The Vodafone 5G Mobile Hotspot is actually a rebranded ZTE MU5001 5G, but that’s a common practice, with many network-branded devices actually being other gadgets with a new name. Follow the instructions in this video to install your Maxview external antenna in the best possible position and connect it to your ZTE router:

The Vodafone 5G Mobile Hotspot has a lot going for it beyond just speed. For one thing, it supports up to 32 simultaneous connections. That means this one little gadget can get up to 32 devices connected to the internet at 5G speeds, all at the same time. And then there’s that 2.4-inch screen we mentioned. With a 320 x 240 resolution it’s crisp and clear, and it’s a colour touchscreen, so you can tweak settings as well as viewing the ZTE MU5001 5G’s status and data use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop