Malfy Con Arancia Sicilian Blood Orange Flavoured Italian Gin Limited Edition Bottle, 70cl (Packaging May Vary)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Malfy Con Arancia Sicilian Blood Orange Flavoured Italian Gin Limited Edition Bottle, 70cl (Packaging May Vary)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. I’m a travel obsessed foodie and mom of two sharing the best recipes, tips and tricks to make your everyday extraordinary! Pairing this gin with a premium tonic or just sipping it neatly is perfect, but this gin will also be at home in a fresh summer cocktail! Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent.

What sets this blood orange gin apart from the other blood orange gin is definitely the addition of rhubarb. Made with Malfy Con Arancia gin, which is infused with the peels of Sicilian blood oranges, this cocktail has a bright and citrusy flavor that is complemented by the earthy and bittersweet taste of Kuma Turmeric Liqueur. Made with lime juice, gin, tonic, and a hint of cucumber, this slushy drink is the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day. The Grapefruit Gin Cocktail is a refreshing and easy-to-make cocktail that is perfect for summer gatherings and special occasions.Overall, the Blood Orange Cocktail is a delicious and easy-to-make drink that is perfect for any occasion. The combination of freshly squeezed blood orange juice, gin, lemon juice, egg white, heavy cream, orange blossom water, and simple syrup creates a delicious and refreshing drink that is perfect for sipping on a warm evening.

When you take a sip of this beautiful gin, you’ll immediately notice its fresh and zesty taste of orange, paired with a dark and rich taste of dark chocolate/cacao. As a bartender, I've tried countless spirits and mixers, but one brand that never fails to impress me is Malfy Gin. While the lemon is lemon; the grapefruit is grapefruit— Malfy Gin Con Arancia is clementine, vanilla, grapefruit, terpey juniper. But when you don’t want to flavor it with the usual lime juice or floral-forward rose water (my Rose Water Gin and Tonic is extra romantic), citrus juice is a marvelous choice.Even if you can't find these specific ingredients, the recipe can be easily adapted with a citrusy gin and a turmeric simple syrup.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop