Grumpy Romance : A Romantic Comedy (Billionaire Dads)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please report metadata errors at the source library. If there are multiple source libraries, know that we pull metadata from top to bottom, so the first one might be sufficient. Cody was cute. Definitely not Clay or even Holland but he is the youngest and he acted as such. A spoiled bratty young man who is trying to be in a man’s world.

Grumpy Romance (Billionaire Dads, book 1) by Nia Arthurs

I can’t decide what I want either. I plan his death on my off-time. I kiss him senseless in my dreams.I think I can tell that the author has definitely fine-tuned relationship writing end. I’m very much for loving it. Can I keep my head on my shoulders when the office grump sets his sights on me? And what will happen if news of our forbidden romance gets out? In any case I always like MS. Arthur’s ideas of a story, it’s the delivery that is sketchy and needs work. It was so refreshing to get a glimpse of the ladies and their mate and the kids but Clarissa’s mom was the worst. She literally made Clarissa thinks and be as she is…”misery always brings misery”… couldn’t stand her!!! Joel was a sweetheart and Vargas should probably be with Laura, that would be cute. Support authors: If you like this and can afford it, consider buying the original, or supporting the authors directly.

the men in this series are just top tier . and the spunk in all the females good lord i love this series and this author . The male character is a big RED FLAG 🚩, especially in the beginning ( did not take no as an answer, personal space , stalker , harassment , etc) Nia Arthurs never fails to write amazing books with angst and all the feelgood vibes. I won’t spoil it, you’ll have to commit to reading it for that! From an early age, Nia knew she wanted to be a writer and actively began chasing that dream when she was a teenager. Nia writes interracial romance and contemporary romance with guaranteed happy endings. She loves strong heroines and swoon-worthy heroes, and just enough spice and drama to keep things interesting!all i gotta say is the moment he saw her again he was like i gotta have her. she’s mine and i’m never letting her go again. and that’s what happened Alastair had the rich man going through something brooding vibe, and Kenya is a independent & opinionated woman that has had to work for everything that she’s accomplished. I absolutely LOVED that when Alastair would come at Kenya crazy and she would correct him every time. Anyway, there's other characters. Sunny, who I loved who basically wanted to fight Kenya's step sister Sasha for her (same). Ezekial, Holland's first assistant who was wonderful, though confusing at times. Belle, Holland's daughter, who doesn't get a ton of time with Kenya in this book, but seemed to love her after one meeting. We get a glimpse of Darrell in a few scenes, and apparently he has his own book with Sunny after this one. Me gustó mucho más el libro desde la mitad hacia adelante, si bien el principio igual me gustó no fue nada comparado con lo que me gustó el final fkddk

Nia Arthurs » Read Free From Internet Nia Arthurs » Read Free From Internet

There are some pretty toxic family relationships on her side and his constant anger and bad treatment of her is pretty unbelievable. This book isn’t perfect and that’s why it didn’t get five stars but I still liked it. But when he slides his fingers down my spine, pulls me possessively closer, and whispers how much he’s missed me, all the reasons why I shouldn’t forgive him start to disappear. The FMC was - to put it bluntly - insufferable: demanding, weak, a pushover (an inconsistent one may I add) and overall trying too hard which is a shame since the book had potencial. Anyway, Holland was interesting. It was sort of conveyed that he hired Kenya because of her talent, but his attraction to her was noted just as much. It's also implied that, one of the reasons he didn't fire her after the Baby Box debacle was due to his feelings for her. That coupled with the fact that he partially treated her like crap because he didn't want his feelings to be known... it's the usually kinda shitty guy behavior. Also, it's like the second he decides to accept his feelings for her, a switch flips and he's super cuddly and sweet? Seemed a bit sudden.Although I did find that the heroine was getting on my nerves, with how innocent or just kindhearted, she is when it comes to others, or maybe it’s just my skewed moral compass. Just don’t get hyped about the live action. It reminded me of daytime soap opera love scenes, yikes 😬. I liked the book but to be honest the tropes of poor girl and rich boy is getting annoying at this point: I know we all are open to different opinions and all that but for once please guys in as much as I love a rich guy loving an extremely poor girl and all that right now I’m getting tired of these tropes. Like I really need a rich corporate baddie and when I mean corporate baddie I don’t mean the one working for him. No. From different companies or different fields of work falling in love. I’m tired of this same story line of poor girl struggling to feed and living in a shitty apartment. Like we get it Cinderella but now we need a corporate baddie or just some girl who has her shit together for once. I mean we are tired of seeing the same pattern of her sharing a room and all that. For once let the lady have her own apartment with a good job that is not working under him. Also, the story didn’t feel finished, lots of points could use more details and a stronger construction of plot; she skipped their whole relationship which for a romance book is just baffling: we got the inicial tension and then in what feels like a day they are pulling the “I love you”s, because it hinges you from the feeling of immersion on the characters’ story, it ends coming across as an unpleasant and rather abrupt development.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop