Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul: Stories of Life, Love and Learning

Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul: Stories of Life, Love and Learning

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When reading it, I remember thinking about how so many people out there are affected by their lack of self confidence. Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are bestselling authors and motivational speakers who have dedicated their lives to enhancing the professional and personal development of others. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.

She was the first person who made me feel I had more to offer the world than a killer turnaround jumper. I wish I could say there was a happy ending to the story, that I begged Darcy to take me back and she did, but it didn’t happen. My mother continually reminded her, as I entered junior high wearing her new hair clips, that it was actually a compliment to her sense of style. at some points you find yourself smiling like a stupid over the incidents mentioned (because you are actually thinking about that situation in your life).But the freshman guys who were my age, whom I had spent months giggling over at football games with my friends, suddenly seemed so young. Under the new ownership group, Chicken Soup for the Soul has expanded into other products besides books. So he walks up to his room takes his knife and drives to his best friend's house telling him that he was going to kill himself and that he will miss the friend, and the friend tells him "I love you" (As a brotherly way). This storys will make anyone have any kind of feeling and make them care and be happy for all the opertunitys they have and love life more. I got this book as a gift when I was a teenager, and remember really enjoying some of the stories in here.

They're from real teens, and they're about the mad crazy, hard and joyful things that really happened to them and their friends.Like a good friend, Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul will be there for you when you need someone and cheer you up when you're down. He talked to me as he talked to everyone else, not like a kid, not like his friend's little sister . The stories are written by people of all ages and it really does help the reader see what relationships are like from a girls view and a guy's view. This book definitely showed me that whatever I do, I am not the only cause for a relationship that goes, bad, but it was both my and the other person's fault, or it wasn't any of our faults. On March 28, 2019, it was announced that Sony Pictures Television would sell a majority stake of Sony Crackle to Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, after which the service would revert back to the "Crackle" name.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop