Inkbird IHC-200 Dual Relays Digital Humidity Controller Humidistat for Humidifier Dehumidifier

£8.495
FREE Shipping

Inkbird IHC-200 Dual Relays Digital Humidity Controller Humidistat for Humidifier Dehumidifier

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So let me give you a summary breakdown of the InkBird Controller. InkBird Humidity Controller Review One day you never know, I might want to grow some tobacco and have a pet snake! The options are endless.

When you’re looking for something which is a plug-and-play option, this really is the product for it on the market. It just has one button that you hold down and then you can cycle through the menus and change the parameter either up or down with the arrows. The claimed accuracy from InkBird is plus or -3% relative humidity, and for a meat curing chamber or fermentation chamber, a variation of 5 to 8% in between is what I aim for, and when doing long-term dry curing it’s perfect, This controller is great when you’re using a dehumidifier without a built-in humidity control. You may run into these when getting a dehumidifier for 4×4 grow tent or other small spaces, such as a 3×3 grow tent dehumidifier. To learn more, read our guide to finding the best grow tent dehumidifier. Summary of the Inkbird IHC-200 controllerLet’s talk about my recent fridge conversion: I couldn’t get the schematics for it and ended up doing what I knew could happen; I put a hole through the side of the fridge! Through the coolant pipe on the side – it is now an additional cold smoking unit! (ie. a shell/box) When I started doing meat curing about 15 years ago, I had an engineering friend of my brother’s who knew how to hardwire the system.

The 2 plug I put spots are attached to the device with a one foot cord. The humidity sensor cord is 6.5 feet long. The device is accurate to within a plus or minus of 3% relative humidity (RH). The device uses less than 3 watts of power. To set you base humidity and the high low range, hold down the set button for 3 seconds. This brings up the humidity level setting. Keeping the button held down, hit the up or down buttons to adjust. It’s important to keep the set button depressed while you adjust the level, otherwise the setting won’t save. Alternatively you can hold down the set button for 3 seconds after changing the values to save them. If you are inactive for 10 seconds while programming the device it will cancel the setup process. Once the base level is where you want it, hit the button again to bring up the low setting variance. For example if you’re looking to keep your grow room range between 40 and 60, set the humidity for 50 and then set the low differential to 10 (holding the set button down while you adjust). Then hit the set button again to show the high humidity differential, and while still holding it down set the high range to 10 as well. There are different models of InkBird such as the ITC-608T ​ which has one input for temperature and one input for humidity. We’ve found the Inkbird IHC-200 humidity controller to be very useful in helping maintain proper grow room or grow tent humidity levels for growing marijuana plants. It is fairly easy to set the inkbird humidity controller despite the poorly translated instruction manual using the steps above.The controller face shows two values. The top number is the current humidity during operation (and it can show current temperature if you hold down the up and down arrow buttons simultaneously). When you’re setting the unit the top number displays menu codes. The bottom value shows the set humidity level during operation, and the humidity set value during the setup process. At some point I would like to have the Wi-Fi InkBird controllers as well for the meat curing chamber, maybe when I start running an auxiliary curing chamber at the same time. Yet, I will need another house and more space for that! What Can You Use InkBird Humidity Controller For? After many years of using various different second-hand fridge conversions, I want to tell my audience of this blog, eatcuredmeat.com about this humidity controller setup. There is also a calibration function built-in in the controller, but I have not needed to use it. User Friendliness

Primarily you use the IHC–200 InkBird humidity controller for 70 to 75% humidity inside the curing chamber. I still think it’s better to go for the IHC–200 since this allows both humidification and dehumidification (for meat curing this is often needed, but not always – depends on your fridge setup -here is a guide I wrote). The Inkbird IHC-200 comes set up to maintain 45%–55% humidity out-of-the-box. The default setting is 50% with a low differential of 5%, and the high differential of 5%. This means that it will automatically maintain a range of 45%–55% by turning on a humidifier below 45% and turning on a dehumidifier in conditions above 55%. This is the ideal humidity range for most grow room conditions.

Summary of the Inkbird IHC-200 controller

I have noticed a quiet buzzing sound coming from the unit, because of this, I do not have the curing chamber running close to where I’m blogging or doing other work. The controller allows you to change the setting of the humidity level and range, so if you want to increase the default settings just follow the steps below. For the thousands of people that are interested in DIY curing chambers through this blog, I have done a lot of extensive research and have been keen to show the various options.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop