Bumprider Sit Stroller Board Black

Bumprider Sit Stroller Board Black

RRP: £129.99
Price: £64.995
£64.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sammie: My daughter is 20 months old and likes independence but equally when we go out walking I like to be able to do it safely and efficiently. The buggy board fits easily to the back of any stroller without the need of any tools thanks to its patented universal connector and extending arms. It helps with less tantrums when my daughter refuses to walk anymore, she can sit and have a rest for a while or two seconds and then get off and walk again if she feels like it. The unique stroller board shape is designed to transfer a child’s weight evenly into the superior suspension for a super smooth ride on any surface.

The Bump Rider has recently won the Gold Award for best twin or tandem pushchair accessory at the Mother and Baby 2016 Awards. Although it was OK for me as I am not as tall and therefore have smaller strides my husband found that the wheels of the Bumprider were a bit too close together and so he had to adapt his stride so as not to catch his toes. The surface is anti-slip, and the suspension is designed to keep your child on the board as well as not affecting the manoeuvrability of the pushchair!

The nylon material used in the board allows it to flex slightly in use - removing the risk of the board snapping or breaking and making Bumprider suitable for children up to 30kg (10kg more than other buggy boards). Whether you have children of a similar age or even twin babies and a toddler, the Bumprider buggy board makes venturing out with two or smaller children that little bit easier.

The straps that hold it in place clip onto the bar beside the brake on my pram so I felt it was quite awkward when I had to stop and put the brake on the pram.Our goal is to ensure every parent, grandparent, friend or family member to be are able to find their dream baby items to suit each individual budget.

It's small compact and a great design, it saves the need for a double buggy when you have a second child as one can be in the buggy and one can stand behind and ride in style and comfort. If we cannot deliver to those locations and you have already made a purchase, you will be refunded in full. Guaranteed to 100% fit any stroller due to its unique build which give you almost endless adjustment possibilities, otherwise you get your money back. The ease of the buggy board and seat style meant she could be sat on quickly to benefit me however it also was relaxed and meant she didn’t feel restrained or like she was being strapped into a buggy so we could both get about to do things without tantrums Would you recommend this to other parents?

We will not share, sell or disclose your information to any third party for any reason without your consent, except as required by law.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop