Minecraft Elementia Chronicles Series Collection 4 Books Set By Sean Fay Wolfe (Quest For Justice, The New Order, Book Three Part 1: The Dusk Of Hope, Book Three Part 2: Herobrine’s Message)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Minecraft Elementia Chronicles Series Collection 4 Books Set By Sean Fay Wolfe (Quest For Justice, The New Order, Book Three Part 1: The Dusk Of Hope, Book Three Part 2: Herobrine’s Message)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Stan2012 is one of the main characters in the book Elementia Chronicles. He became the president of Elementia after overthrowing King_Kev/Lord Tenebris After the Council of Eight and the Noctem Alliance was formed, Stan was the leader of the council and worked to counter the Noctem Alliance, eventually eradicating them in the end. At the end of book three, Stan heads into the desert to spend a week there, fulfilling his promise to DZ. At the end, he becomes the mayor of the Lazuli Republic, a new Republic. Well then, I was browsing around my local shopping centre and I came across the first Elementia Chronicles masterpiece in a book shop, at first I thought it was just another old Minecraft novel like others I had read in the past, but I bought the book anyway and it sat on my shelf for a week up until I thought to myself one night I wasn’t even that much of a fan of Minecraft, and these books are just literally my favourite books in the world, I think they’re as good as the Harry Potter series! It’s the Republic’s darkest hour. The Noctem Alliance, under the command of the ruthless Lord Tenebris, has finally conquered the entire server of Elementia. The citizens of Element City are forced to hide underground and although President Stan has re-united with his friends, the relentless Elite Legion of Mobhunters are still in hot pursuit. Lord Tenebris is drawing power from the server and his actions threaten to destroy Minecraft forever. Will President Stan be able to defeat the evil demon before it’s too late? The complete collection of the Elementia Chronicles: an unofficial MINECRAFT-fan adventure series, inspired by the bestselling game.

The Elementia Chronicles Series by Sean Fay Wolfe - Goodreads

Stan has a turquoise shirt and blue pants. He also has short brown hair. This is "Steve", the standard skin for players that haven't changed their skin yet. He is a 14-year-old teen that has just started high school and was introduced to Minecraft. He is kind and became infuriated when he heard of King_Kev's injustice and attitude towards lower-level players. He is in love with Sally. He tries to be a fair and kind leader. I was still up at 11:30pm on the 6th chapter, I WAS GLUED TO IT! It is an amazing series of books! The moment I finished each one I immediately bought the next one, no matter what time of the day it was! President Stan has led his people through an epic battle and brought peace to the Republic of Elementia. But King Kev’s loyal followers are still at large and a new organization, the Noctem Alliance, is poised to strike terror throughout the land. With citizens of the Republic dividing between two loyalties, Stan must stop the Noctem Alliance before it destroys them all.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop