The Caning Headmistress

The Caning Headmistress

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Yes Miss," he replied breathlessly, taking the same small footsteps and only moving his hands once he was up against the edge of the desk and beginning to bend forward. Miss Sternwood, herself a little flushed by the exertion, sat down and leaned back easily in her chair. Despite facing away from her, he could feel her eyes appraising his young, naked body, and sensed the frisson of a forbidden, shameful thrill, blending inextricably with what was rapidly becoming a very real anxiety. Feedback from the first few boys who had foolishly misjudged femininity for weakness had spread in awed whispers, not just within Grey House itself, but throughout the entire school. Later that day my form master told me that he had reported me and that I would have to see the headmaster after assembly on Monday.

In the past, I had been aware of becoming a little bit unnaturally interested, and even slightly aroused when corporal punishment had cropped up.Well aware of the fact this off-the-record punishment had already pushed the boundaries of appropriateness to breaking point, she hesitated once again before making up her mind. It was the only visible indication to show this particular appointment was destined to be brought to a memorable and sorely felt conclusion. Once the fifth red stripe had been added to the melee, a horizontal two inch band of densely grouped red tramlines positively glowed, cheek to cheek, all the way across Thomas's bottom. There had been the usual frantic dash to gather up books, bags and PE kit and now, in the calm aftermath of that storm, this late afternoon appointment was to be the final act in a performance upon which the curtain had risen twelve weeks previously in a January house tutorial meeting.

Before we engage in any type of play, you will be invited to sit with me for a tea or coffee and discuss boundaries, limits and your scenario. Therefore, I am sending them to a boarding school conducted by nuns, who use neither strap nor cane, and I am convinced that there they will learn both self-control and the "solid virtues necessary to continue my work" ("B.Feet six inches apart, elbows close to the leading edge of the desktop, palms and forearms laid flat across its surface. It could have been any ordinary meeting with his Housemistress were it not for the presence of her cane, its tip and handle extending for several inches either side of the wide, leather trimmed blotter-pad.

However, all instances of "corridoring" were recorded and if you were sent out three times in the course of a week, you could be sent for the cane. She told me not to worry and said that as it was my first time I would probably only get a couple of strokes and that it wouldn't hurt all that much.Miss Sternwood's instrument of correction was said to bear the satin hue of a medium roast coffee bean, yet mottled and streaked with subtle orange highlights.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop