Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick 930 Nude Embrace

Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick 930 Nude Embrace

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I tried Nude Nuance (retails for PhP 299) first because it was the shade that stood out in the collection, at least in my eyes. Achieve beautiful-looking lips and statement-making color with this supremely sensational matte lipstick.

com Fulfilled by Purplle indicates that the products will be checked and fulfilled by Purplle's fulfillment service. I was sort of mystified by this because Christine’s skin tone is similar to mine (warm-toned NC30-35) so imagine my surprise when Nude Nuance looked so stark against my skin. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I would have attached the swatches but I look like a pig right now, since I was decluttering and cleaning. This shade had one of the more matte finishes within the recent additions, and the color wore for five hours and was neither drying nor hydrating. The Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipsticks are available in 35 pigmented shades; ranging from reds to nudes, and many more shades in the middle • Pair your lipstick with one of our Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liners. The closest that I got to wear brown was when I sported a peachy-brown Wet n’ Wild lip gloss in college.

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. These hydrating lip colors that are infused with honey nectar, glide smoothly while keeping your lips moisturized all day long.Color Sensational® The Mattes, Matte Finish Lipstick Makeup delivers crisp, vibrant lip color and smooth, supple lips. I gravitate towards popsicle pinks, peaches, and warm reds because these hues brighten my complexion.

Was de-cluttering my old stuff today and randomly came across this sad little guy lying down there patiently🥺 I thought I'll try it on for one last time so I'll remember what colors to avoid in future.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The Creamy Mattes are available in 35 stunning and highly pigmented shades; ranging from classic red lipsticks such as Rich Ruby and Siren in Scarlet to flawless nude lipsticks like Daringly Nude and Nude Embrace. maybelline New York color sensational creamy matte lipstick - Nude nuance 657⠀ - Touch of spice 660⠀ - T. We completely support and comply with govt's Zonal classification for deliveries in Green, Orange and Red Zones.

The 7 purple shades come in berry, violet, plum and mauve colors that will take your makeup look to the next level. The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. On Christine’s lips, Nude Nuance yielded a light, orange-y brown tint, which looked good against her skin tone. I applied it with so much curiosity and my dumb brain thought it was a dull and boring muddy brown, that it didn't show up much on my lips and tossed it away. But for fear of missing out, I picked a couple of brown lipsticks from Maybelline’s newest line of nude lippies!May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide,Ci 77491, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Ci 15850/Red 7, Ci 45410/Red 28 Lake,Ci 45380/Red 22 Lake, Ci 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 42090/Blue 1lake] F. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Infused with pure precious oils that are filled with moisture; our smoothest, creamiest, non-drying matte lipstick leaves the lips with a sensuous finish for that comfortable feel. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop