Wahl Finale Shaver , packaging may vary

Wahl Finale Shaver , packaging may vary

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Only rotary shavers are noticeably quieter, but those aren’t really a viable alternative to the FOILFX02 and its intended use. The charger takes between 100 and 240 volts, so you’ll be able to use it anywhere in the world (with a simple plug adapter). The FOILFX02 is fitted with a large rechargeable NiMh battery that can provide up to 3 hours of cordless use. I’ve been cutting my hair myself for the past couple of years and I’ve used a variety of foil shavers to get a clean skin fade. There are many different ways to take care of your facial hair. There are popular options, such as waxing and laser hair removal, but they come with high costs or inconvenient schedules. If you don’t want to commit to anything too drastic or expensive, then it might be worth taking a look at foil shavers. They’re easy to use, affordable and there are a lot of variations out there that can suit any person’s needs! Brand History of Wahl Finale vs Andis Profoil

The shaver is a great travel companion because of its compact size, lightweight, and long-lasting battery. Your shave will take a long time as the cutting system of the FOILFX02 is really basic (two micro-foils) and catching longer or flat-lying hairs will require a lot of passes. Now, there’s a small tradeoff. Wahl mention that the new design also protects the foil head better than the Shaver Shaper. The latter is notorious for flimsy foils, and yes, the Finale is better.

Additional Info

By far the most remarkable aspect of this BaBylissPRO double foil shaver (and the main reason to buy it) has to be the closeness. When you want to switch the machine on or off, its power button is located on top of the chassis, which is very accessible. The high-powered motor will give you up to 9000 cuts per minute thanks to its cutting-edge technology.

Precisely, the hair must be short. The manufacturer recommends 1/32 of an inch, which is really short. Includes a space saving charging stand is perfect for keeping your station tidy and your tool safe. When blending a fade I only use the corner of the top foil, tapping lightly as the FOILFX02 will shave anything at skin level and ruin the fade. When using the Finale, only the lightest pressure is needed for the ultimate super close cut and bump-free shave. That said, if you plan on using the FXFS2 as your main shaver (for facial hair), you should consider that it only performs well on short stubble.So if you want to use the BaBylissPRO FOILFX02 as your main shaver (for the face), only consider it if you normally shave often, preferably daily or every other day. In fact, it could be even better since some of them (like the Remington Shaver Saver) also clean the parts.

If you’re looking for an alternative to the Wahl Finale, then look no further! This Andis Profoil shaver model has plenty of features that can suit your needs and preferences. Though it may seem a bit weak compared to the Finale when it comes to battery life, we can assure you that this is a great product nonetheless. I just don’t want to take any risk of damaging them. If you do want to clean the cutters with the brush, make sure to be very gentle and only brush with the direction of the blades, never across them (longitudinally).UK mainland only. Surcharges apply to the following locations The Channel Islands & Isles of Scilly If you want to avoid irritation while shaving, go for the Finale. While the Profoil might cause some irritation, the Finale is designed specifically to prevent it. Sensitive skin is one of the most common issues when it comes to shaving – probably because of how many people suffer from razor bumps – so if you’re prone to this type of irritation while shaving, having the right equipment becomes a necessity.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop