BEAST (A Dark Mafia Romance) (Beast & Beauty Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A Audible é um serviço de entretenimento em áudio que oferece aos assinantes acesso ilimitado a mais de 100 mil audiolivros, além da possibilidade de adquirir um catálogo adicional de mais de 300 mil títulos de audiolivros com desconto. Second if her finger were misshapen you would still be able to tell that with the gloves unless they had additional fingers made into them. From what I understand, we meet Beast, the “monster,” in other books by this author as well as his handler/owner, a mafia boss. In this re-telling, The Beast has a boss, and the Beast does all the bidding the boss tells him to do. So, needless to say, he’s not just dark, he’s rough around the edges- but he catches on to things quickly.

When these two are temporarily set free to find her missing father for Beasts owner, Beast must choose between two paths. The innocent black-haired girl with pretty pink lips, whose father I was supposed to hunt, dares to get in my way. Beauty and the Beast is my fav fairytale, so whenever I see a book stating that it’s based on/inspired by…etc, my interest is piqued.This is a thick metal collar, on his neck, and he’s suddenly strong enough, and without damage to his neck, to rip this collar apart. Durante o período de teste, é possível usufruir de todos os benefícios da assinatura de maneira gratuita. The heroine is just plain stupid and comes out with the silliest of things, completely unbelievable storyline. I'm over the utter insanity that comes from an (h) taunting her captors and facing no repercussions.

The chemistry here is very much physical- a lot of instalust, and from Beauty’s unexpected kindness to him. There’s a red mark from her fall when the guard pushed her, and the mere sight of this blemish on my pretty toy makes me want to rip off his limbs and eat them while he watches. I wish I’d read the other stories just so I had a little bit of the back context, but it was easy to dive right in.

She smells so nice, and it makes me want to bury my nose in her hair and lick the salty droplets of sweat off her skin. I would say the blurb delivered on what the plot was about, but it felt like a something I’d read in wattpad or ao3. How does Aurora play the piano (“professionally” was used to describe her piano prowess) when her hands are as messed up as they’re described to be. We get a little bit of emotional bonding, but much of the story is them figuring out their situation- and it leads up to quite a big cliffhanger. Also she wears gloves that her dad required her to wear for most of the book and it’s this huge deal apparently but also those gloves would be disgusting because I’m pretty sure she gives him a handjob with them on among other things.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop