Epson EcoTank ET-4800 Print/Scan/Copy Wi-Fi Ink Tank Printer, With Up To 3 Years Worth Of Ink Included

£44.995
FREE Shipping

Epson EcoTank ET-4800 Print/Scan/Copy Wi-Fi Ink Tank Printer, With Up To 3 Years Worth Of Ink Included

RRP: £89.99
Price: £44.995
£44.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I can print with a wireless connection on my home network, but not on a VPN (virtual private network). What should I do? Apple AirPrint allows full colour, top-quality printing from iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads directly from within many Apps available from the Apple App Store. I see the message Printer is Offline when I try to print with an Ethernet connection on my Mac. What should I do?

We've updated the text in the review to account for the new or updated tests in Printer Test Bench 1.1 and Printer Test Bench 1.2.To take advantage of AirPrint, your compatible printer must be connected to the same wireless network as your iOS device or Mac computer. I was able to print from my Mac before with a wireless connection, but now I can't. What should I do? I see the message Printer is Offline when I try to print with a wireless connection on my Mac. What should I do? I see the message Filter Failure with rastertoescpII when I try to print from my Mac. What should I do? I see the message Printer is Offline when I try to print with a USB connection on my Mac. What should I do?

I see the message Printer is Offline when I try to print with a USB connection in Windows. What should I do? I can't print from my Mac with a wireless connection since I received an exchange product from Epson. What should I do? If you can open it on your apple device, chances are you can print it with AirPrint and an AirPrint compatible printer. Airprint works with Safari, Mail, Photos, iWork, PDF's in iBooks and many third-party AirPrint compatible apps available from the app store. Printing is slow or the printer stops printing when I try to print from Windows or my Mac. What should I do?I see the message Printer is Offline when I try to print with an Ethernet connection in Windows. What should I do? AirPrint enables users to print wirelessly from within applications on Apple devices to AirPrint Compatible Printers connected to a wireless network. You can use your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to easily print via Airprint without the need to install drivers or configure the printer queue. Just tap 'print' and select your AirPrint compatible printer, and print!....It's that simple. I was able to print from my Mac before with an Ethernet connection, but now I can't. What should I do?

Compatible mobile device operating systems — for iOS: 11.0 or later; for iPadOS ®: OS 13.1 or later; for Android: 5.0 or later. I tried to install the product's software for an Ethernet connection but cannot complete the installation in Windows or on my Mac. What should I do? There are also a wide variety of third-party apps available to enable wireless printing through Apple devices, even to machines that are not natively AirPrint compatible printers. By sharing a printer installed on an Apple Mac or Windows Pc over a wireless network any printer may be able to take advantage of the AirPrint features. (An additional third-party app may be required to be installed on the local machine) Where special offers provided by Printerland and/or the manufacturer applies, the competitor must also be providing the same offer/s for theYields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson's methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colours are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colours must be available for printing. Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup; yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.com/inkinfo.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop