Hugo Boss Hugo Man Extreme Eau de Parfum Spray 75 ml

Hugo Boss Hugo Man Extreme Eau de Parfum Spray 75 ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Hugo Man Extreme is a captivating fragrance for men by Hugo, renowned for its invigorating combination of lavender, sage, and geranium, enhanced by the aromatic essence of cedarwood and fir resin to create an unmistakably masculine aura. As the apple dies down, you get a lot of the fir note in the base along with some lavender and sage. The irresistibly fruity scent of boysenberries with a hint of red Himalayan grasses guarantees adventurous freshness. As a side note, I tried all the other hugo boss and boss frangrances and find them all terribly generic and boring.

Hugo Man Extreme is one of the most striking fragrances by Hugo Boss and the signature scent of many a man. Hugo Woman Extreme opens up with sparking notes of Himalayan grass and boysenberry then moves onto a blend of powerfully jasmine with black tea then finishing the fragrance with oriental osmanthus creating this sensuality and sophisticated scent. German fashion house Hugo Boss embarked on their perfumery journey in 1985 -- Boss Number 1 -- and have since yielded some of the world's most iconic scents, for both men and women.At first spray I could detect the other notes but after s few minutes it just smelled like pine, but not fresh like when you're out in a pinewood forest.

com/products/hugo-boss-hugo-woman-extreme-eau-de-parfum-womens-perfume-50ml 1304421335133 Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Extreme Eau de Parfum Women's Perfume Spray (50ml, 75ml) 28. Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Fragrance, Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, BHT, Limonene, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Anise Alcohol, Eugenol, Ext. Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel.

It’s exactly like the original EDT, with greater performance, at the cost of being a little less fresh at the outset. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission.

Please note that this service might transfer the data outside of the EU/EEA and to a country without the required data protection standards. For time to wear: I'd say Spring (The green apple always gives the spring vibe) or go for summer because, that heat will bring out this fragrance more than if it were to be cool or cold.Hugo Man Extreme is a bold, masculine scent designed for the modern, sophisticated, and enthusiastic man. Just spray your cheap fragrances or clones directly into their eyeballs and they'll never bother you again. This is very musky and very manly, the projection is ok but it does last super long and seems to last even longer on my clothes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop