MYAID Femmeze, a Device for Realigning Rectocele, Assists in Relieving Constipation

£10.86
FREE Shipping

MYAID Femmeze, a Device for Realigning Rectocele, Assists in Relieving Constipation

RRP: £21.72
Price: £10.86
£10.86 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When we’re sitting on an upright conventional toilet our bowel is kinked which puts upward pressure on the rectum and keeps the faeces inside. When using your FEMMEZE ® trainer always wash after every use with hot soapy water, rinsing it well. The Femmeze® may be most effective where a woman has been advised by a clinician to use her fingers 'digitation' to realign the rectocele. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

When doing a bowel motion you probably find yourself either supporting the perineum (between the vagina and the anus ) with your hand, or inserting a finger or thumb into the vagina and pushing against the back wall to support your rectocele and assist the bowel motion to come out. Femmeze® Vaginal Trainer is a device designed for women suffering from prolapse of the pelvic organs (rectum). Prolapse Management is made easier with Femmeze - many women want to, or have to avoid surgery, and a simple toilet device such as the Femmeze is helping many women feel normal again, and have their body working 'normally' again.Whilst the Femmeze Vagina Trainer is useful, I found it much easier to manipulate higher up stools using my fingers (as I could feel them and know where to apply slight pressure.

More clarity required on how much pressure is required for this device to work properly, the information video did not help. So I am extremely happy with this - the only thought is that I am going to be doing this for a lifetime?Femmeze® is shaped like a shoehorn, the paddle end of the device is gently inserted into the vagina and sits against the back wall of the vagina to allow you to support your rectocele whilst emptying your bowel. Using Femmeze® to support your prolapse when on the toilet should be considered as only part of your management strategy for your rectocele. To seek a practical solution to help people with this condition reposition their rectocele, using a handheld single-user device to replace the need to use fingers and therefore improve dignity. Women with this condition have to digitally re-position the rectocele to align the rectum for voiding.

This results in less stretching and helps to prevent further damage as well as helping a more complete and comfortable emptying of the bowel. The Femmeze is also perfect to slip in your handbag for when you're out and about as it comes with a discrete black carry bag so no one will know what it is. Following a staff nurse role in secondary care in the late ‘80s, I qualified as a district nurse and also a nurse practitioner. In addition to the unpleasant process, it requires good dexterity, which poses added problems with age. Using the Femmeze splinting device will help you poo more easily, and take the strain off your vulnerable pelvic floor.Using my fingers has not been effective it feels like I am trying to give birth having to push so hard, it makes me dizzy. I did not need lubricant, I put this down to adequate HRT, very important in maintaining the health of genitals. Some mention that the instructions are helpful, the plastic is moulded and the brace is comfortable to use. This can be not only be unideal for individuals in general and perhaps even difficult for people with less mobility; but is also not always a hygienic option.

In this distressing long-term condition, the rectum herniates forward through a vaginal tissue-wall tear, obstructing bowel emptying. The Femmeze is a new dignified personal solution that helps women to manage a rectocele in a more hygienic manner, removing the need for women to use their fingers when realigning the bowel wall for passing stool.Sharon Eustice the inventor of the Femmeze vaginal trainer has won the 2015 BJN Continence Nurse of the Year Award. With Femmeze you can manage your prolapse, and more importantly - stop it getting worse by preventing further damage.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop