Cosatto Ooba Travel System 2014 Range - Ooba Travel System

Cosatto Ooba Travel System 2014 Range - Ooba Travel System

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We have shown which model of pram the mattress will suit, however most will be multi-fit so they will suit others brands.

It is funky and fresh with great designs and practical features. The huge wheels mean that it can go over any ground with ease. The different seat units give scope for the future as the baby will grow through the seats, going from the carrycot and car seat to the seat unit itself which is long and wide enough so will last for even the biggest child. The Cosatto brand has become synonymous with creative, bouncy, colourful design lifting their products onto a different plane from most other brands out there. The Cosatto Ooba is their attempt to break into the high end pushchair market. Does is cut the mustard (or should I say Marzipan)? Find out in our Cosatto Ooba review. Chassis The seat is incredibly comfy and the straps easy to do up, a must when you’re wearing gloves/have cold hands/a wriggly toddler. Because Hux is a stubborn thing and doesn’t like to sleep when he’s in the pram (he prefers to grumble annoyingly because Mama is trying on yet another pair of jeans) we haven’t tested the recline capability so much, but Elfie loves to ‘pretend’ with it.

Blog Archive

The Ooba comes with two parts, the carrycot which is suitable from birth (and absolutely gorgeous… almost enough to make me want a newborn to put in it) (HAHAHAH oh god I need a stiff drink just at the thought) and the seat which is where King Hux would be sitting. This photograph was taken as he was crying and desperately claw his way into the pram which says it all. The kid loves it, what can I say?

The day it arrived I was pretty excited. It matched my carpet! Look at that print! The beautiful blues! You can’t deny this is one good looking pram. I set about unboxing and building it, something I managed on my own and with minimal fuss (score one Ooba, the Bugaboo was not this easy). I love that it’s also a high pram, making me feel empowered navigating pavements and parks alikes and also offers Alexander a great view too. Standard Pram; Rounded End, Standard Pram – Square End, Large Pram – Rounded End, Large Pram – Square End.

SUBSCRIBE FORM

The Ooba carrycot comes with a raincover which fits really well. It is also covered in the small Ooba leaf logs and looks great when in place. A duo-directional pushchair and ‘Hold’ infant carrier transporter, it is a luxe leather pram from the handles to the plush 3-way Cosy Toes (we removed ours as it was such a hot day but it will prove perfect for the winter). What you do get though is a pushchair that will stand out from the crowd, something new and something that is clearly ‘on trend’.

I’ve never been one of those mums, you know, who are really in to their prams. I’ve go a couple of friends who go through a different pram every six months but for me it’s never been that important ( changing bags, on the other hand…). I had my Bugaboo Bee+ for Elfie and when Hux arrive the fleet expanded by a double Phil + Teds. I’ve always been pretty happy with these two, they get the job done without any fuss – what more could we want? A long pram too, means that although Alexander is a tall 19 month old, he will have at least another year and a half of pram time with the Ooba.The harness is 5 point with crotch and chest protectors. It is simple to adjust and you can do it up one side at a time, one handed, which is great when trying to deal with a reluctant child. There are 2 positions for the shoulder straps which can be altered via the rear zipped access panel. Organic – the definition of organic in this case means that the mattress is produced or any aspect of production without the use of chemical fertilisers, pesticides, or other artificial chemicals. The Ooba certainly stands out amongst its peers. It is striking! The chassis is colour coded to match the wheels – even the tyres are white, matching the chassis, the whole thing just looks ‘right’.

The Cosatto Ooba comes complete with a carrycot that is suitable for occasional overnight sleeping. It weighs 3.6kg. On initial inspection it looks quite shallow. Passing a tape measure across shows it to be plenty deep enough though at 15cm. It is 74cm long and 32cm wide which is actually a very good size. The hood is attached to the handle which comes up to 90 degrees. At the top of the handle there is a foam ‘grip’ making lifting a little more comfortable. Easy to transform, the Ooba can be used in carrycot, pushchair or infant car seat mode (Port car seat available separately).I love the leatherette handle which gives comfort whilst pushing it and the brake on the handle makes it super easy to put on and off. Putting it up and down is a little bit of a fuss as you have to take the seat unit off but to be honest, I’m not planning on putting it down much so this doesn’t affect me. When Alexander finally awoke, he and Oliver had a little run around the gardens together and were fascinated by the Tour de France sculptures! Love the shot below so much I’ve used it again on the blog-protective big brother Oliver pulls up the hood! In a nutshell: so far, so good. The Ooba looks fantastic, is a pleasure to push and does the job. Full marks. Stay tuned for the next stage of our Very Scientific testing method, which involves a day out (possibly with sand?), a time trial for folding/unfolding and more info on just how well those glorious white wheels are holding up. Why do I need a new mattress? At Baby Birds we recommend new baby, new mattress’ there has been many researches on babies and their sleeping environment. The Lullaby Trust is a British charitable organisation aiming to prevent unexpected deaths in infancy and promote infant health. What is a Baby Birds SAFE Organic Pram and Crib Mattress?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop