Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse

Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Technical Specs Sensor, lift of distance and rest of the specifications for the Logitech G MX518 mouse. Though it’s unlikely most gamers would use such a high sensitivity, it’s able to provide accurate tracking all the way through its sensitivity range without applying any accuracy killing acceleration or mouse smoothing at higher DPIs. Not only do I have small hands as I already mentioned, but I also use a mouse very differently to most people. To hear Logitech tell it, it’s one of their most popular mice ever, and after it was replaced in 2011, it became a product gamers have been clamoring for ever since.

Now I didn’t realise just how clumsy the movement on my basic mouse was until I started using the MX518. It’s now a simple color gradient, fading from metallic gray by the buttons to midnight black down the palm rest with a glittery, cosmic finish.The scroll wheel doesn't really scroll sometimes, but I'm still very happy with the overall performance. The reason for this is that I have pretty small hands, and I’ve always found gaming mice to be a bit to bulky for swift movement in the thick of battle. Even the Logitech G logo, which stands out in burnished silver on the top of the mouse, is attractive and stylish rather than garish (the norm for an unfortunate number of gaming peripherals). Although every single review online stated that mouse tracks from height of 2 DVDs, in my case, it doesn’t.

It’s the latest iteration, the HERO16K, and the exact same sensor used in premiere eSports mice like the G PRO Wireless and G502. To opt-out of SessionCam collecting data, you can disable tracking completely by following link: https://sessioncam.The Legendary is only five grams lighter than the original MX518 but compared to my 147g Corsair Scimitar MMO mouse, it feels downright airy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop