Razer Naga X Wired MMO Gaming Mouse: 18K DPI Optical Sensor - 2nd-gen Optical Switch - Chroma RGB Lighting - 16 Programmable Buttons - 85g - Classic Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Razer Naga X Wired MMO Gaming Mouse: 18K DPI Optical Sensor - 2nd-gen Optical Switch - Chroma RGB Lighting - 16 Programmable Buttons - 85g - Classic Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Yup. Buy new, actual quality microswitches like japanese Omron D2F-01F, Kailh GM 8.0 or Kailh GM 4.0 for about 1-2 USD/piece, and solder them in after you desoldered whatever crap Razer put in it on the assembly line. For 5 USD tops, you have a better mouse than it ever was, and it will stay that way for a considerably longer time. Years. : D

With the Scimitar, you get a huge CPI range savable on multiple profiles. Also, you can adjust its handy macro bank to fit in your hand as you like. When it comes to MMO mice, you're mostly going to look elsewhere within the Naga range for competition. The Naga Pro is the top of the line if you want to go wireless and get swappable side panels. However, it's much more expensive, coming in at nearly double the price of the Naga X. Overall, the Razer Naga design has not changed a lot, it has a small resting place for your finger on the right side, and the general shape of the mouse fits nicely in your hand. The Naga X is 119.13 x 74.50 x 42.93mm, and it weighs about 110g.

Years ago, I played WoW and decided to get a Redragon M901. It was all I could afford at the time, and I didn't know any better anyway. If you are reading this on any third party apps (such as unofficialao3), or on any platform besides AO3, Tumblr, and Wattpad, then you are reading stolen work. I do not give consent for my stories to be published or pulled elsewhere.*** Language: English Words: 6,087 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 29 Kudos: 1,869 Bookmarks: 101 Hits: 21,337 While Razer has improved the button feel over the years, those 12 side buttons are still just as great as ever in MMO settings, whether that's with World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV, or whatever your game of choice is. You can easily bind all of your action buttons to the mouse, putting them within rach of your thumb at all times and freeing up your keyboard hand to focus on movement or your most important keybinds. Throw in keyboard modifiers, and you open up from 12 buttons to 24, 36, and even more.

I hope you've enjoyed my report, feel free to ask me questions or whatever. I'm just very happy with this mouse and could see myself using it for a long time. When on the search for a good Solidworks mouse, a device that has been specifically built for CAD workplaces can’t really be beaten. 3Dconnexion’s SpaceMouse is much more of an investment than others but it’s a perfectly fit for CAD professionals and CAD software thanks to its ergonomic design and buttons. I’ve been a big fan of Razer gear for a while now. I started with the 3.5g Naga and later switched to the 2014 Naga. When I got the 2014 model, I had some doubts, but my trusty old 3.5g Naga was starting to wear.

Like the Naga Pro, the Razer Naga X is a well designed and comfortable gaming mouse. It is also much lighter than the Naga Pro, coming in at 85 grams — a full 32 grams lighter. The lighter weight is definitely noticeable, and, as a result, the mouse is easier to slide around during use and gaming. Software In other cases, there are only three or four buttons that can be programmed, but it’s often still more useful than the usual two buttons featured on a regular mouse.

Your contract with the Viper Devil has a condition that allows him to spend the night with you whenever he pleases. Things get a little complicated when he finds you and you're sleeping next to Aki. You can either do your best to keep quiet, or... Enhanced grip, curved or flattened bodies (like the Logitech MX Master), and a vertical option can all help prevent repetitive strain injuries and other pains caused by sitting at a computer for too long. I'm not a serious mouse guy, but i wanted to share my joy with buying the Razer Naga X. Maybe someone here has similar mouse preferences and will appreciate my report. Some can work on several computers simultaneously and can hook up with a USB dongle or receiver while others are connected with a wire. The scroll wheel and sensor matter too for maximum efficiency. This means users can input different commands for each button and have a mouse set up exactly how they’d like, making things like the modeling process smoother and more efficient.

Razer still makes the best MMO mouse you can get your hands on.

Finally, on the bottom of the Naga X are three rather wide PTFE feet for smooth sliding on your surface of choice. Razer Naga X Gaming Performance My last mouse was a vertical mouse, but was finally wearing out after nearly a decade,” wrote a reviewer. “This is a great replacement. I love the customizable buttons, and the finger grooves make for a great grip.” This best mouse for Solidworks is another unique choice that will take adjustment but overall is a very comfortable mouse. The Logitech MX vertical mouse is perfect for fans of the Logitech MX Master who want something even more suitable for long hours.

I have to admit, I don't use this mouse for gaming; I use it for CAD,” explained a customer. “I love the programmability of the mouse; allowing me to assign functions to each of the buttons. I primarily got the mouse because I wanted a mouse with as many buttons as possible. The mouse has sped up my workflow, saving me an estimated hour each day of work.” The Corsair Scimitar vs. Razer Naga are both amazing gaming mice that will provide you some amazing gaming experience.If he wants to interrupt, he can only watch. He can join us once he calms down,” the Viper replies smoothly. The changes aren’t limited to weight, however, and the few I noticed first were downgrades. There are no swappable panels, for one, so shifting to a traditional 6-button setup is out of the question. Razer has also changed the finish to a more gritty matte plastic that feels more grainy under the fingers. The rubber grip on the right side of the Pro is now textured plastic and really doesn’t work well to support a mouse of this size, constantly causing my pinky to slip anytime I need to lift it up. That said, this is also a much cheaper mouse and concessions have to be made. Leaving the interchangeable side panels for the higher tier mouse is an acceptable trade-off, but making the Naga X more slippery is not. You go for a walk in the woods to help your mental and emotional state. Let's just say you get a lot more than you bargained for. The biggest change is that the Naga X dramatically reduces the weight of the Pro, dropping from 117 grams to a mere 85 grams. It’s not quite an ultralight, but still feels surprisingly meager given its large size. At the same time, it’s solid shell is structurally solid, with no creaking even when I’m trying to make it happen. This slimming down is a welcome upgrade from the Pro which felt downright heavy in comparison to Razer's other recent mice. However, there is a common problem with the Corsair, all of the 17 buttons are so close together, and it can be hard to hit the button you desire.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop