Godox SL-60W CRI 95+ LED Video Light SL60W White 5600K Version 60WS Bowens Mount

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Godox SL-60W CRI 95+ LED Video Light SL60W White 5600K Version 60WS Bowens Mount

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The UL60 does not come with a padded carrying case. All it comes with is a disposable, cardboard box. This means you may have to buy a third party case when carrying the light to a shoot or storing the light when not in use. In my opinion, a light of this quality should come with a case. Effects are limited There will always be fans on COB lights. In most cases, I don’t think people will have a problem with the noise of this one unless you had a lot of these lights all in a confined space that was prone to echo. To put the noise into context, in my office where I hung the light, the fan noise is completely drowned out by the noise of my hard drives. So it’s not bad, but it’s something to be aware of. Don’t put a camera too close to the light if it has a mic on it, and don’t accidentally point a more directional mic in the direction of the light. damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. High Quality 60W LED Bead]: Powerful 60W LED bead offers high light brightness and stable illumination, Specially designed protect cover to protect the LED bead.

In addition to continuous light, the UL60 also supports a few special effects including flash, storm, television and broken bulb. These effects strobe and animate the light, but without changing its color. Is 60 watts enough? Integrated heatsink, built-in fan, and temperature control function help keep the light running cool for safe and consistent use. The temperature of the fixture itself can also be monitored, in Fahrenheit or Celsius, on the rear LCD.The stand is very well made. No cheap plastic parts. This was one of the bigger and noticeable improvements over cheaper models. This unit is designed to last much longer than the competition as well as offer multiple different positions of mounting your light to the stand with its multi position head. Light output is continuous at a fixed, color temperature of 5600 kelvin, which is the temperature of natural daylight. The light is fully dimmable between 0 and 100%, and has a CRI value of 96 and TLCI value of 97 for accurate rendition of color in a subject when illuminated. The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product. NOT Included RC-A5 remote control offers wireless dimming control as well as the ability to work with six lighting groups and 16 channels. This 433 MHz remote runs on three separate AAA batteries and has a wireless range of approximately 65.6′. The Godox SL-60 completely surpassed my expectations. In the past, I have used rectangular LED panels, but this time I needed a light that would work with traditional light modifiers such as softboxes and reflectors. With the SL-60 being a COB light, it has a much more traditional design that will be familiar to photographers. The standard Bowens mount on the front gives you access to an incredible range of 3rd party modifiers.

Despite having years of experience with flash, I get that it takes time to learn. You’re effectively guessing what the light will look like, every time. With continuous light, there is no guessing. You turn it on and modify it as you see fit. Every change you make is there before your eyes. You can immediately see if it’s bright enough, and whether or not moving the light will improve the shot. The SL-60 isn’t all that big, but I was surprised how heavy it was. It doesn’t feel like a cheap hollow plastic box nearly as much as I expected.The first and foremost thought about using the SL60W is that what you see is quite literally what you get. No guessing or external metering required. Your in-camera meter will give an accurate reading and those on mirrorless with preview simulation on will see the shot in-camera before shooting (same for Live View users with Exposure Simulation on). This means that compared to flash shooting, you will have to use a much slower shutter speed and that can present problems with subject movement. A relatively weak LED such as the SL-60 would be fine for shooting static subjects such as food or other still life projects, but even then you are going to need to use a tripod if you need to stop down the lens to get a reasonable depth of field. As for the special lighting effects, I don’t think they’re particularly useful. The effects are limited by the single color temperature of the LED, so there’s only so much they can do to appear realistic. The UL60 is primarily a studio light, not a light for special effects. If you’re looking for special effects, there are plenty of RGB lights out there that do a better job than the effects you’ll find here. In general though, they’re nice to have. I just wouldn’t buy this light for the effects. Mobile app decent but not consistent The construction and design of the UL60 is much nicer than the 60W. The fit and finish of everything is tighter and more professional looking. Godox has been investing more in their product design since the 60W, which you can see in all the hardware that comes with this light. COB LED LIGHT: The SL-60W is the 60W continuous lighting solution from Godox. Providing a high-quality light with colour-accurate rendering and dimming control, the SL-60W is the perfect light for photographers and videographers.

Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Godox. These results will be different depending on the type of camera and lens you’re using. But if you’re not a technical person, just know that you should be able to achieve proper exposure with your subject when positioned somewhere around 5-10 feet away. damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations I had originally planned for the light to be a simple, cheap stop-gap in my studio until I could assign the budget for a larger light from a bigger brand. Honestly, I don’t think I need to do that anymore, I’m perfectly happy with the Godox light and it more than meets my needs as a key light for some Youtube videos.If the subject is closer, simply turn the brightness down. If the subject is farther away, then you would most likely need a higher wattage light to achieve proper exposure. Godox clearly took complaints about fan noise in the SL-60W seriously, for the UL60 doesn’t make a sound. Crank the UL60 up to 100% brightness, and you still can’t hear a thing. LED lights can be a great way to get started with off-camera lighting in photography. What you see is what you get, so it’s easy to understand how the light changes as you move it around and use different modifiers. What’s important to remember is that the brightness of the LED will have an effect on shutter speed that’s available to you. A continuous 60w LED like the SL-60 is nowhere near as bright as a regular hot shoe flash, let alone a larger monolight. But let’s get some real world numbers to test 60 watts of brightness in a key light. To test this out, I recorded video with the following setup (what I typically for videos on my channel).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop