Star Wars Animated Clonetrooper Captain Rex Child Costume

Star Wars Animated Clonetrooper Captain Rex Child Costume

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As mentioned before, Schram, a.k.a. CC-9529 or Lady Rex, has participated in numerous troops. She's extremely active in her groups, trooping several times a month. "Within the Clone Trooper Detachment, I have over 100 recorded troops, earning the highest rank of Living Legend," she says. "I am the Commanding Officer for Old Line Garrison, two years running, and a member of the Rebel Legion's Terrapin Base. I'm also on command staff for the Clone Trooper Detachment with the Merch & Branding Team and as the East Coast Regional Commander with clones." Schram's a member of both the Rebel Legion and the 501st Legion, specifically Terrapin Base and Old Line Garrison, respectively. She joined these groups five years ago. Her first costume to get approved was phase one Captain Rex. The Rex kit is unique because it can be part of the 501st Legion's Clone Trooper Detachment and the Rebel Legion's Clones of the Republic. She's trooped as Rex at over 100 events. His Season 4-7 armor is a Season 4-7 Grunt base armor kit with a pauldron, kama, and animated holsters. Please visit the 501st Legion CRL to see the Captain Rex specifications. Emily Schram can't pinpoint the first time she saw Star Wars, but she recalls being impressed by the cantina scene in A New Hope. She tells StarWars.com, "I remember being fascinated by all the aliens and the music and the immediate immersion of the scene." Though she admits she got Star Wars and Spaceballs mixed up when she was a kid, she definitely has them straight now and shows her Star Wars fandom through participating in costuming organizations.

In addition to phase one and phase two Captain Rex, Schram's making additional costumes. She's working on a clone officer ensemble she hopes to get approved by the 501st Legion and a Chewbacca costume for the Rebel Legion. She's also putting together an unofficial Willrow Hood costume. Galactic Costuming is a feature that highlights members of fan groups from around the world who, literally, wear their love of Star Wars in the form of trooper armor, rebel pilot flightsuits, and much more. Schram set a goal to finish her Rex costume before Star Wars Celebration Orlando, but she procrastinated long enough that she was forced to work outdoors in Maryland in February, which as you can imagine, was cold. That didn't deter her from finishing the project. Schram admits, "I spent many hours outside in the snow trimming, sanding, and gluing."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop