Maxi-Cosi Iora Bedsheets for the Mattress of Maxi-Cosi Iora, Iora Air and Tori

Maxi-Cosi Iora Bedsheets for the Mattress of Maxi-Cosi Iora, Iora Air and Tori

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’ve not bought anything yet just measured the mattress but can’t seem to find anything that would fit! Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. All thanks to Iora’s mattress, which is the most comfortable mattress your baby could ever dream of. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

I was particularly impressed by the waterproof mattress protector, really nice quality natural fabric, not the nasty plastic waterproof materials you can get therefore safe for newborns. Our Maxi-Cosi Iora Bedsheet is specially designed to cover the mattress of our Maxi-Cosi Iora bedside sleeper.Make sure they’re on straight (hard to tell without seams), and when they are make sure the sheet isn’t pulled too far over the short ends of the mattress which is how they default to fitting, I find. Made from 100% cotton, they create a smooth, comfy base layer between the mattress and your baby for a great night's sleep.

Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. She advertises sheets for the older model Iora so I contacted her to ask whether they’d fit theAir or if she’d make custom ones for the Air.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Maxi Cosi Iora Bedsheet - 2 Pack - White / Grey is the perfect finishing accessory for your Maxi Cosi Iora Co-Sleeper Cot. Please be aware that countries outside of Europe can be subject to import/customs tax and duty payable by the recipient. If you are suspicious that the goods are damaged, or the box containing the goods looks badly damaged, then you should sign for them as damaged or ask the courier to wait while you examine the goods.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop