PAX 2 - Premium Portable Vaporizer - Dry Herb Vape Pen - New Colour - Brushed Charcoal

£9.9
FREE Shipping

PAX 2 - Premium Portable Vaporizer - Dry Herb Vape Pen - New Colour - Brushed Charcoal

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This should help the last effect you mentioned also, right now you’re getting too high of a ratio of hot air to vapor so it feels harsher than it should be. This Ramp temperature selection can override the customised fifth temperature setting. But it won’t apply to the quartet of default settings.

Taste, efficiency and vapor production are said to be improved with this lip-sensing feature, and I’d have to agree with that. I also still enjoy mine as much as I did when I first got it and it’s now summer 2016, so it’s definitely a solid choice and I think you’ll be really happy with it. I am finding that it is not having the same …effect… (strength) as when I smoke from a pipe. Do you find this? Have others said this? If this is the case, it seems like not as many people would adopt a vape, so I feel like this can’t be true! You are one of the best reviewers, regardless of product, that I have come across, thank you for giving a no bs review of the product and helpful tips for the product. I upgraded to a pax2 from a Wulf Vape Classic and it was worth it. I can’t even feel the Vape going down and the taste is better then my old one as well. Thanks for everything! The pax 2 is a complete disappointment! the same amount of product in the volcano and it’s a completely different experience. Would not recommend to anyone not even beginners.it’s always best to start low and work your way up, so put it on level 1 heat first and then bump it up to level 2 after 5 draws so you can see the difference — I rarely, if ever, go above level 2, but it’s all personal preference! It would be great to see someone giving a top three opinion for both flower and concentrate atomizer attachments. I would also want to know how you compare the quality to Portable Vapes and Vape Pens.

I like to take a draw, then shut it off, and take another draw, say, a couple of hours later. Pretty much like I do with a small cigarette :)).I’ll start with the good. The size of the unit is great. The battery life is incredible! I fully charged it on Saturday when I first got it. So far I have had roughly 15-20 sessions and still have one of the four battery leafs left. The battery seems to be much improved over the Pax. This is when things get a bit interesting. You can’t change the maximum Ramp temperature that’s in Efficiency Mode. But there are two ways to change the actual starting temperature. One is to change the starting Ramp temperature inside the app. Use this method if you want to set your initially preferred starting Ramp temperature. Hi dude I don’t know which one to get the Pax 2 or the Firefly 2 I have the first Pax ready I love it I want to try to Firefly which one should I get I have tried the Volcano in coffeeshops in the NL and in SF and while the Pax 2 is not in same league as the Volcano, it is a very good alternative if you want something smaller and portable. Pax 2 Battery Life– The battery claims to provide up to 30% more usage from the previous model and I’ve found that I get about 90 minutes per charge on the Pax 2. This is above average for most portable vaporizers, and the Pax 3 has even better battery life.

The grind consistency that everyone is used to from a common 4-piece grinder will work with most vaporizers, but if you really want maximum performance you need to grind your herb even finer than that. I had recently bought the original PAX at a somewhat reduced price from your link, right before PAX2 came out, and I’m glad. I like it quite a bit, in fact I never want to smoke again! I kinda like the smell that comes off the oven too, in fact I love it almost as much as vaping! And it’s still stealthier than smoking. I really enjoy all its aspects. Good draw. Fully delivers on hit. Cleaning is a pain (are they not all?) but simple. Overall the ‘iPhone of vaporizers’ when looking at design and usability. For guys like me who are skeptical at first (and might feel robbed), those advises really do work, and I saw you saying this yourself : Leah, Using the NewVape “Pax2 Non-vented Lid 2 with pusher combination” and a clean Pax2, if I elect to, I can put in only a miniscule amount. Just enough for 3 or 4 pulls.

Clean up right away

Do you mind if I ask, what do you consider to be medium-fine consistency? What type of grinder do you use? I feel like maybe my grinder isn’t producing a fine enough grind. Pax 2 Mouthpiece Options– I really like the discretion and concealment offered with the flat mouthpiece design. The mouthpiece is completely different from the original Pax model and it sits flush with the top. There’s basically no way that you could tell what it was because it doesn’t have a mouthpiece. There’s also a way to temporarily choose a temperature other than what’s in the app. Rebooting your PAX 3 will reset the Ramp temperature to your app setting. Conclusion The standard mouthpiece is a flat mouthpiece with a tiny “air slot” that doesn’t really look like a mouthpiece at all. However, it works surprisingly well and has the benefit of being super super stealthy. If you hold the device up to your mouth to vape, no one would really have a clue what you are doing. It almost looks like you are chewing on your phone or iPod or something (not really sure who chews their phone lol). I think this really adds to the inconspicuousness of the PAX 2. The vaporizer is really easy to hide and not many people will know what it is, which makes it ideal for taking places and for having a stealthy vape. You also get another mouthpiece which resembles the one from the PAX 1, if you do not like the standard flat one. However, I found that the other protruding mouthpiece got a little bit warm, so I preferred the flat mouthpiece. It’s important to clear out the chamber immediately after a session and you’ll notice it’s time to clean the Pax 2 when the draw resistance starts to increase. Use a small amount of ISO with the included pipe cleaners to clear out the vapor path. You can then take a q-tip with a small amount of ISO to wipe our the chamber and mouthpiece. Pax Warranty Information

First of all, my Pax2 is finally arrived… and in a “full easter eggs” version..! Very nice. And most important, works great… The new outer shell looks sleek, has an elegant feel and is overall way more solid than the original – I’d definitely consider this one sexier and more luxurious. I love the minimalist design of the outside also, it’s super simple but a pleasure to hold and use.

Charging Times– Not only does the Pax 2 give you above-average battery life from a single charge, but it also charges faster than a lot of other units. I’ve found the Pax 2 to fully charge from dead in about 100 minutes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop