DH-JH01 Replacement Filter for AROEVE Air Purifier MK01 MK06 and Kloudi Dhjh01 H13 Hepa Filter, 2 Pack

£9.9
FREE Shipping

DH-JH01 Replacement Filter for AROEVE Air Purifier MK01 MK06 and Kloudi Dhjh01 H13 Hepa Filter, 2 Pack

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sure, it’s a nice visual effect, but I would keep the purifier away from eye sight while the UV light is activated.

Since the DH-JH01 is also available under multiple brand names, it could also suggest that at least one company will continue to support this device for a very long time.

At the end of the plastic bar, you can push outwards to open up the lid and pour a few drops of essential oil. A higher grade H13 true HEPA material traps small particles such as dust, pollen, dander, down to 0. To differentiate itself a bit from the competition, the device does have a few interesting features, such as the UV-C light that has the role of destroying various bacteria or viruses and then there’s also the option to add essential oils. Inside, there’s going to be the aforementioned HEPA filter which should be covered by plastic wrapping.

I have recently tested another compact air purifier suitable for single rooms ( the Partu BS-08) and yes, they’re definitely smaller than the LV-H133, but even so, at 7. Note: You will be able to find the Pomoron DH-JH01 under various brand names, such as Kloudic, Aroeve or Kioudl, but it’s essentially the same device. The Sleep mode is not as quiet as I have liked, but then again, if you’re a person that likes to sleep with some white noise in the background, then there’s some silver lining. I also saw that the DH-JH01 does not make use of an ionized air (anions), so it’s Ozone-free, which is great. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .The air purifier has a timer that will notify you after 2,000 hours that you need to change the filter – the device will continue to function, so it’s just a suggestion.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop