Cute Pun Birthday/Anniversary Card - I think you're GRATE - funny cheesy joke cards for him/her

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Cute Pun Birthday/Anniversary Card - I think you're GRATE - funny cheesy joke cards for him/her

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It doesn't matter what we do on Valentine's Day, as long as we're together I will love every minute. For this valentine, start by cutting out the glue bottle from the template. Flip it over and decorate it. I used tiny pieces of fabric, a heart sequin, and a pen to create a cute Valentine’s Day-themed bottle. Glue it to the valentine along with the pun, and the valentine is done! The best way to thank someone is through thank you puns. When you are appreciating someone or showing gratitude to someone, it should be personalized and unique. The receiver should be able to feel what you felt when they helped you. Here are some ideas on how you can make funny cards to thank someone. For this valentine, use the template to cut a pin cushion from red felt. Cut a spiky top from green felt and wrap the tomato with green embroidery floss to create two vertical lines. To create the pins, cut three small pieces from a paper clip. Glue them to the valentine coming out of the pincushion and add a ball to the top of the pins. I used Sprinkles but you could use mini pompoms, sequins, rhinestones, tiny buttons, or beads. Finish the valentine with a cute pun!

Justine from Little Dove has created Heart Shaped Bath Bombs with a surprise inside plus a Free Printable Tag for Gifting This is a perfect message if your special someone is a food lover like me! 7. I’m b-egging you to be my Valentine. Heather from Homemade Heather is sharing Easy Origami Heart Printables complete with the step-by-step directions Who wouldn't love funny Christmas cards? Christmas card puns automatically uplift the holiday spirit in everyone. Here's a list of funny puns for Christmas cards.

Shani from Sunshine and Munchkins has created a Free Printable Valentine’s Day Joke Decoding Activity

Liz from Liz on Call has created a Lace Heart of Hearts Free SVG Cut File for all you Valentine’s Day crafting needs

Funny Friendship Day Cards

Get creative with this Paper Flower Bouquet Craft. Or try your hand at this Kandinsky Valentine's Day Painting Activity. My original plan was to make just a few of these but once I got started it was too fun to stop! I made nine crafty valentines in all and included some of my favorite crafts like sewing, cross stitching, and a scissors for paper crafting. The sewing ones are so sweet and I had fun finding pink and red fabric to use with them. Laura from Me and My INKlings is sharing a Free Printable for Valentine’s Day Snowman Soup along with the recipe Friendship is one of the most important form of relationship one can have. And friends are most likely to get our jokes because they probably have the same kind of humor themselves. On the occasion of friendship's day, we celebrate the friendship we hold and all the crazy time we have spent together with our friends. Cards for friendship day should be filled with puns more than any other cards. So, here's a list of friendship day card funny puns to show your friends you love them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop