THE NORTH FACE Men's Mcmurdo 2 Men's Mcmurdo 2 Parka - Black Ink Green, Medium

THE NORTH FACE Men's Mcmurdo 2 Men's Mcmurdo 2 Parka - Black Ink Green, Medium

RRP: £450.00
Price: £225
£225 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This blog was written by travel writer and Traveltomtom team member Ashley. She received The North Face McMurdo 2 Parka to test extensively and to write this review.

My passion to inspire and help other travelers to travel the world turned into a lifestyle. When I started this travel blog I never though it would give me the freedom to travel the world, whenever and wherever. So what started as a passion ended up in a dream coming true...I really like it when brands pay attention to sustainability. Since 1966, all The North Face’s decisions have been driven by a purpose: to protect the planet we love. To make a difference and an impact, The North Face introduced ‘Complete the Circle’. give your used clothes a second chance. Their clothing has crossed hemispheres and cultures, becoming a symbol on trails, sidewalks and the highest places on earth. Wherever it pops up, their iconic Half Dome logo is an encouragement to so many worldwide. Complete the Circle Roughly 50% of clothing ends up as waste. The North Face thought, that has to change. How it works? Easy! Take your used The North Face clothing to the nearest store. Deposit them in the special return bins. Receive an in-store voucher of 10 euros from their sales team. Returned items are washed, refurbished and resold, donated or recycled through The North Face Renewed. Your clothes get a second chance at adventure. We tested the Men’s McMurdo 2 Parka

We had just a few requirements for our gear we needed for our Lapland trip. It needed to be as warm as possible and comfortable to wear. The North Face really delivered there with the McMurdo 2-Parka. It’s the ultimate top layer when it comes to clothing for cold weather.

We tested the Men’s McMurdo 2 Parka

For our most recent trip to Lapland we chose to go for The North Face. A brand we knew of course, but had no experiences with. Being one of the most famous and best outdoor brands in the world, could we even go wrong?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop