Marshall Profiles – Mega Pack - Bricklayers Building Profiles

Marshall Profiles – Mega Pack - Bricklayers Building Profiles

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

default_html": "\"MBA" I want to get this right so I can provide some free like for like JCM800 profiles then profile my Silver Jubilee. But I cant say it often enough.It is all about personal taste and what you want to hear.I like the way topjimi does the vintage marshall stuff.He has the "same ears" like me.Like @and44 has the "same ears" for me when it comes to sweet,nice sounds like matchless & vox class A & A/B stuff.I just like the way he does that kind of profiles. There are 108 amp profiles. The amp was profiled from gain setting 2 up to 10 on all channels (12 in total).

What is your relation to the Recommenders?(Manager. client etc): No recommendations for USC. My recommenders for other applications were Directors and Partners that I've worked with extensively Brief about Work Experience : Worked in risk management modelling for banks like standard chartered and Citi bank. Leading a team of 5 for the past 10 months. I seem to be unable to draw myself away from the Kemper, I played it last night with my profiles and even though they had a lot more gain, the sound was very close to the JCM800 on alternate settings. I recently moved away from the Kemper and in the process of testing various amps I testing profiling a few amps. These are DI profiles so will require a cab (I used Wall of Sound) So in any case it is a very complicated thing to ask for "the best profiles for xyz-amps"..nevertheless I did the same ofcourse.. ..if I remember correctly I was on a serious warpath askinf people for "what is the best SLO100 profile" a long time ago.Request a personalized evaluation from a consultant, keeping in mind that it's best practice not to post the same question to multiple consultants. Dive into these resources and empower your journey towards your dream B-School. If you have any further queries or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy evaluating!

helpContent": "

Full Schedule

\n\n

Register to participate
\n - All Top MBA AdComs: H/S/W, M7, Top 15\n
\n - Prepare for R2 applications\n
\n - Live Q&A\n
\n- Over 1,000 App Fee Waivers

\n", What is your relation to the Recommenders?(Manager. client etc): No recommendation required at Marshall One day I find a "perfect profile" and the next, it seems like it lost something. I never give up on a profile I found magical before, because I know it might become magic again in the future. Just my grain of salt

Applicant Stats

The motivation for MBA and why Now brief? : Career switch to consulting as I am more interested in management-oriented roles in the long term than technical. Brief about Work Experience : Worked with the top telecom operators of India and briefly as a consultant in Kenya As for more modern marshalls I honestly dont know which I prefer TAFs are great but also some free rigs are amazing.I still plan to try the "big hairy" profiles from this guy on youtube.Sounds great to me.80s at its best.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop