Modern Hysteria

Modern Hysteria

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are never truly happy endings with tales like these but somehow I felt peace and closure with the final chapter. Giving any more away would be a huge disservice to the many twists and turns throughout this thrilling and depraved story. The things our children are viewing on the internet is always a cause for concern, especially some of these new challenges that seemingly sweep across this generation of kids, on a regular basis.

A story about a very scary and real issue on the Internet, it's such an amazing tool but it's also such a scary and dangerous one. In the era of viral social media challenges, some funny and some downright deadly Aron took that and elevated it.No rules against self-promotion, so all authors, publishers and content creators are welcome to share their work here. I was a little disappointed in one death, as in I wish they hadn’t died, but it all came together in the end!

The dark storyline was very much grounded in real life and its violent prose were beautifully written.After Derek's brother Ralphie completes 'The Dropout Challenge', Derek is determined to expose the person behind it, the person known only as 'Mr. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It also offers a truly terrifying insight into the predators that lurk virtually who readily capitalise on the vulnerable for their own deviant ends! Boy, is preying on depressed teenagers and brainwashing them into horrific acts of self-harm and suicide.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Derek Pearson is a struggling graphic novelist whose younger brother took his own life after becoming ensnared in "The Dropout Challenge".Modern Hysteria is an extreme horror, so definitely not for everyone and not my usual preferred subgenre. As a parent, this particular novel greatly affected me, as it’s an all too real possibility in this day and age where it feels like most of the population lives on their screens. For people of a certain age – those who grew up in the real world – the world is fast becoming a place we can’t possibly understand. There wasn't really any mystery or tension, besides the over the top violence that quickly got boring. Aron Beauregard presents a story about one of the great dangers our youth face on the internet, the destruction it leaves behind, and the evil behind it.

Modern Hysteria offers the reader a glimpse into the lives of characters that are plagued by isolation, fear, desperation and trauma.He battles with his conscience to get to the bottom of it and his journey is an incredible one to read. It also made me think about how society, social media, the web all gives a sense of invincibility in the way that we are allowed to sneak and hide and look at disturbing things even commit disturbing acts and if done correctly we don't have to take any responsibility for the things we do or say because we feel protected and justified in our actions because we have a video or a screenshot.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop