Dashing Diva Gloss - Ultra Shine Gel Strips - Spring Fling - 34 Strips

Dashing Diva Gloss - Ultra Shine Gel Strips - Spring Fling - 34 Strips

RRP: £18.95
Price: £9.475
£9.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While I have not tried wearing top coat over Dashing Diva strips, I have done so with other brands and it always peels off. All content and images on this site are protected and may not be reused without expressed written permission from the author.

All I needed to do was soak a cotton ball with nail polish remover and hold the cotton ball to the nail strip.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I do want to note that this kit contains everything that you need to successfully apply and wear the strips. The nail strips weren’t lifting, I didn’t have to replace any of them or try to keep them on my nail.

As I already have a blog post on that, you should follow all of the steps leading up to nail polish application.

The only benefit is that they never started lifting to make them get caught in my hair, which happens with other brands.

Would you like beautiful and well-groomed nails, but do you find putting gel polish or acrylic nails too much work?I do think Dashing Divas are pretty easy to apply in general and I think the smoothness of the application will depend on the shape of your nail. My nail care routine includes dehydrating your nails, but you can still use the included prep pad for extra security. It wasn’t on every nail but the texture of the nail strip made it difficult to get a completely smooth finish. Achieve a flawless manicure with GLAZE Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips that hide ridges and imperfections.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop